THIRTEEN

The street was cold and hard and the girl sitting stoically on the side of it was dirty and miserable.

A coin clattered in her bowl and she looked up with empty eyes. "Thank you." she muttered, nodding in the direction of the person who dropped the coin.

Arya had a lot on her mind.

Actually only one thing, a person. 

Will.

She thought about him almost everyday. She regretted leaving him but she had no choice. This was her only choice.

She heard someone walking down the street but kept her head down.

Another coin clattered into the bowl and she finally raised her head into the direction of the person.

"Thank you." she responded blandly.

Suddenly Arya felt the person froze.

"Arya?!"

 ✦ 

✦ 

✦  

Will dropped the coin into the bowl of the girl who's head was dipped down and her eyes were set on the ground below her.

The girl raised her head and said , "Thank you.".

But he hardly heard her.

It was Arya.

She was dirty and her eyes were devoid of their pretty blue colour blue colour but it was undoubtedly her.

"Arya!?" 

Arya immediately shot up to face him.

"Will."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled he closer to him, breathing sighs of relief into her hair.

Arya held on tight. Scared that if she let go, she would wake up and realise he wasn't there at all.