New Job

As I was heading out the house I texted Irene and Taehyung.
Y/N: Hey guys, guess what?

Irene: What is it Y/N?

Y/N: I have decided that I'm going to start looking for a job!

Taehyung: Really!?

Y/N: Yep

Irene: oMg WhEn?

Y/N: Umm.. I'm actually in my way right now

Taehyung: And you're going to look without us!?

Y/N: Well I didn't wan tiro disturb you guys at work

Irene: Wait stay right where you are

Y/N: Why?

Irene: Cause we're coming to get ya!

Y/N: Yes!... wait but you guys are at work

Taehyung: We're about to get off in about 13 minutes

Y/N: Great! I guess I'll see some more reviews on jobs in the meantime

Irene: Ok see ya later!
————————————————
After 10 minutes of searching I found nothing that caught your attention. I then see a coffee shop that had tons of great reviews and that they needed some new employee's. I decided to work at that coffee shop and if that doesn't work out I would be a waitress. Taehyung and Irene came a minute later and I told them what I decided to do.

~A T   T H E   C O F F E E  S H O P~

We had entered a coffee shop named Coffee City that was pretty full. They gave me a survey to complete when I told them I was wanting to work here.
"Good luck Y/N" Taehyung said while patting my back and looking out the huge window we were sitting by. "I'll go get us some drinks" Irene said while getting up and ya telling her what we want.

Irene came back a few minutes later and handed out our drinks. "Almost done?" She asked me with her eyebrows raised. "Yeah I'm halfway through" showing her the papers. Taehyung's eyes looked down at my paper and widened.
"DaMmNn why do you have a whole ass paragraph in each question?

"You must really want this job huh" Irene said as I giggled and agreed in response. A few minutes passed and I was finally done. After Turing it in I was told that the results would be emailed to me in 24 hours. We finished our drinks and headed to my house. "I really hope you make it Y/N"
"Me too" I responded to Irene in a worried voice.
"You better" Taehyung said with attitude
"Cause I know damn well you did not just waste  your time writing paragraphs on a survey to get a job that you didn't even get!"

"Haha Tae you're right, I'd be furious if it was a total complete waste of time" I said while laughing. We then arrived at my house. I stepped out and waved goodbye. Jimin has gotten home before me, noticing his car parked.

~Jennie POV~

I called Sehun over to add some details to our plan. As soon as he came I grabbed a bowl of  cherries and we sat down on the couch. "So here's the plan, we both want both of them to get divorced. You want the girl and I want Jimin." 
"Ok.. yeah so what do we do?" He said eyes widening
"We have to try and make it look like one of them is cheating. I've also asked a close friend if she could get some information on him that we could use."
"I can't wait for Y/N to be mine!" He said with excitement.

~Y/N POV~

I entered the house and I found Jimin reading a book. "Hey Y/N where'd you go?" He asked
"I went out and looked for a job!" I sung excitedly.
"Really how'd it go?" His body now totally facing me as he was laying down before. "Well..I don't know but I took a survey so I could work at a coffee shop! I'm getting emailed in 24 hours and I don't know if I'll get accepted." I said sitting on the couch beside him. "I'm sure you'll get accepted darling. Either way if you get accepted or not I'm sure you'll do just fine finding another great job suitable for you."
"Thanks Jimin" you said in a low voice.
"No problem"

________________________
__________________
____________
Helooo guys Ik Ik I haven't posted in Y E A R S but I'm here and I'll try to get my lazy ass to write pretty often since I have nothing better to do. Hope ya like it and some of y'all might have to read some chapters before this to get it because I haven't posted in a while and y'all probably forgot what this book is about. Also I'm very sorry about the waiting but anyways enjoy the chapter. Have a great day/night love uu...teehee byeee!