The party 3

~The previous ep~
"Let's go now!"
___________________________
We stepped in the hallway. I was leading the way while Taehyung followed behind me. I was just about to turn my head to Tae but I saw that Irene was turning her head to us,

I quickly pushed Taehyung to the room next to him and I ran to the room next to me. I completely forgot that people were in here doing... things.

Taehyung's POV
I followed Y/n through the hallway. But she suddenly pushed me to the room beside me. I fell on the floor and winced in pain while holding my right arm.

I could hear moans and looked at the direction it was coming from. I was disgusted and speechless ".....why .... why...why me? What did I do to see this ." I said with mixed faces.

Y/n POVI ran in a empty room

Y/n POV
I ran in a empty room. Or so I thought. I heard a male voice "hey there princess what are you doing here alone?" You could tell he was drunk as he sort of stumbled while walking towards me.

I was stepping back until I hit the wall. He slid his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I tried escaping but he was too strong! He whispered in my ear with a raspy voice "let's have some fun" he suddenly pulled me to the bed.

But the harder I tried to move the tighter his grip got. He started kissing my neck. I was trying so hard but it felt terrible the more I tried. I was looking all over the room to see if I could find something to help me.

Luckily I found a purple vase next to me. I tried grabbing it and succeeded. I threw the vase on his head with as much force I had at the moment.

He was left lying there. I used that time to escape and left the room. I saw Taehyung going out to.

" ..... I'm scared now. I just discovered how you enter and get out.ughhh" he said. I then said " Woooow I feel so bad for you but at least you'll be an expert."

"True and now I won't be a disappointment to the girl anyway what did you go through?" I replied

"Umm.. Tae.... I almost got raped." I said as tears started to form. He hugged me tightly and said " I'm so sorry y/n I should have been there if I wasn't so scared."

"I-it's fine Tae I'm not hurt" he then asked "So where is this bitch at any way?" I pointed at the room and he went inside. He got a lamp and dropped it on the guy. "Their we go that should leave 'em in the hospital for a few days. C'mon let's go." He said while smiling at me.

We poked our heads out to see Irene. She had her back faced to us until
Se jun pulled her in the room! Taehyung and I looked at each other and we quickly walked to the room.

Irene's POV
we were inside a room and I'm guessing it was his room. He got closer to me and pulled me closer to him. I was shocked at the move.

He started kissing my neck. "S-se jun please stop" but he didn't listen as he went to my neck to my shoulder. "YAH SE JUN I SAID STOP!" He grabbed both my shoulders and threw me in the bed. "But I don't wanna stop."

He tried to pull my clothes off but I wouldn't let him. He kissed me but I didn't. I was crying because it feels terrible. I could hear banging on the door but he ignored them. I was praying that someone will come and save me.He got so frustrated he put his hand up ready to hit me. But he stoped and looked back.

Y/n's POV
We were leaning on the door. We couldn't hear any thing at first but then we heard crying. We recognized that it was Irene's. Taehyung turned the knob but it was locked. He cursed under his breath but I was able to hear it.

Taehyung's POV
I started to bang on the door. I stopped for a bit to build some force. I used all that force to kick the door open and I succeeded. I saw Irene crying and it broke my heart. My blood was boiling as I walked to Se jun and grabbed him by his collar.

I punched him so that his nose was bloody. I pushed him to the floor and kicked him. I stopped when y/n told me that was enough. We then put our attention to Irene.

Y/n's POV
We asked if she was ok and asked so many questions but she said she was just fine. "Dang Taehyung you just want to take everyone to the hospital today don't you." I said which made him blush a bit and smile while Irene laughed.
___________________________ ___________________________. ________________________
Hope you guys like it! I know there was lots of violence hahah. Hope it's not to short and sorry if there are any mistakes. Please vote and comment! Love u💟