"I miss you guys too.. Who's all there?" I ask.

    "Everyone's here right now.. Everyone say hi!" He calls out, and I hear an echo.

    "Is that Darling?" I hear his voice, and I freeze in my tracks, my heart stops, my mind halts. Fuck.

    "Yeah, say hi." Mitch speaks out, and I hear some shuffling.

    "I'm about to change for the show, but now that I've got you, what's your favorite color today love?" He asks softly.

    "Ummmm I haven't thought about it much but I think it's white because Bowie's been coming through today... Haven't you buddy?" I ask, and Harry laughs at the same time as Bowie replies. "Have a good show alright?" I ask softly, feeling the tears in my eyes. Fuck I wish I was there...

    "Thank you... I'll talk to you.. I'll talk to you later Cherry." Shuffles happen again, and the phone gets handed back to Mitch.

    "You guys are in Arizona right?" I ask.

    "Yeah, and it's fucking hot." Mitch complains, and I smile. "So how are the new songs coming?" He asks, and I sigh, pulling myself off of the floor. Stop crying you little baby... STOP IT.

    "Um... They're not.." I tell him truthfully, wiping my eyes.

    "What do you mean they're not? Fuck, do I have to fly home to yell at you or can I do it over the phone?" He asks, and I sigh.

    "It's been... It's been hard to find inspiration right now.." I tell him.

    "That's not true at all, and you know it. You just don't want to write how you're feeling down on paper because you don't want to make him out to be the bad guy... Cherry, I'm going to tell you this as your friend not his. Whether he's the bad guy in this or not... You can't protect his feelings by stopping your career. Write how you feel..." He tells me, and I sigh.

    "It's not that easy.."

    "Cherry I saw you sit at a piano and write a best selling single that topped the chart for weeks in six minutes... It is that easy for you, and it's amazing..." He gives me a small pep talk, and this is why I love Mitch.

    "We believe in you!" Sarah calls out, and I look down, watching another tear fall from my eyes. I suck in a sharp breath, and close my eyes fully.

    "I'm sorry... Fuck." I wipe under my eyes.

    "Don't cry kid... It's going to get better..." I wish he was right, but it's gotten worse as the weeks have gone on.

    "I feel like I'm stuck.." I tell him truthfully.

    "Give me the phone Mitch." Sarah speaks, and I hear shuffling. "Can I give you some advice?" She asks.

    "Of course.." I agree.

    "You're letting him be your wall when he should be your stepping stone right now...." She speaks the words, and I sigh. I did the same with Dean... Dean and Harry the two men that tore my fucking heart out. The difference is, Dean was a piece of shit... Harry isn't at all... He's.. He's.. "Don't let the pain you're going through stop you from doing something great. I'm a girl, I know how you feel right now, and I'm talking to you as your friend, not his.. You've got this. Write some kickass songs girl, you've got this." Sarah pumps me up.

    "Thank you Sarah." I mumble, and hear the phone shuffle again.

    "We've gotta go, but I'll call you again when we get to Europe alright?" Mitch asks.