Ink and Iron don't mix

Gajeel brought me to a secret spot out of town were him and Lily train.

There was a water fall and small river and lots of stone.

-Gajeels pov-

"Alright shrimp first we're gonna up your stamina and endurance, you got to be able to stand your ground for a long time incase your enemy is really or strong or me" I smirked at the comment

"What are we going to do? She asked

"First we're going to run laps around the waterfall, till I say we're done" I gave her a solid look

"Alright Gajeel" She said

I can tell she's determined and it's pretty cool, hope she does'nt break during the "real" trainging I thought

After running about 20 laps Levy wanted to rest for a while, I let her. We sat under the tree wich provided us shade.

I took my shirt off due to the fact that it's really sweaty, but I notice that Levy was staring at me from the corner of my eye. "like waht you see?" I smirked as her face turned red and she looked away, knowing she was caught. "N-no" she said.

 -Levys pov-

Being that was exusted after those laps, I felt like my legs where going to break and passout.

Gajeel is really pushing me to my limit, I don't know if I can keep up with him... a doubtful thought plauged my mind.

But being that he agreed to train me was pretty nice of him. I smile and blush a little looking at the dragonslayer resting on his back.

"Gajeel I'm ready for the next exercise!" I jump up with a burst of energy

-Gajeels pov-

"Alright" I say as I get up and stretch.  I take Levy to a stone that's flat and rest on top of multpile stones. "We're going to climb up the tower of stones, this will work on your physical strenght"

I started climbing with ease but the little one was having trouble but I helped her a couple of times till we where both up top

-On top of the tower-

The stone tower was ten feet tall, it looked over multiple hills. The ground was smooth it resembled a dojo floor in a way.

"Gajeel what are we doing up here?"

"I'm going to teach you hand to hand combat" he said as he folded his arms and looked her dead in the eyes...