Mr. Beautiful & Miss. Gorgeous

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's okay," I smirked, teasing her a little bit. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I ruffled my hair, grabbed a black folder on the way out and followed her out to the car that await us. "Are you going to tan today ?."

She looked at me, contemplating the words I just said and dictate me the look, " No." she looked away.

" Why?"

"I cant, people will see."

She looked down towards her thigh and up to my face again, I nodded understanding, trying to not push the topic further. But I really wanted. her to have a good time while we stay, I didn't want anything to limit her ability to enjoy the beach just like everyone else, so I offered, "It's private beach, not everyone can go, so if you decide to-"

I knew she was contemplating it, her mind was working like a clock, before she shook her head, "Thank you but I'm good. Honestly."

I nodded, not wanting to push the topic further and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closed to me. I kissed her forehead, "I have a meeting for few hours, but I'll sure be back to enjoy the beach with you."

She looked almost glum, "where?"

"Don't worry it's not far away actually. I'll still be able to watch you, I'll just be a few feet away. Like I said it's a private beach."

"Do you own this particular beach?"

I shook my head and smirk, "Do you want me to?"

Her eyes widen in surprise and elbowed me in the stomach, " No Jesse."

I loved her reaction to everything, I do. she was always amused and surprise by the simple things, which always turn me on somehow.

I sounded like a chick right now, but it's the truth.

Once we arrived she flopped down from the car. We both walk toward the beautiful and one of the private beach in Bali.

Wearing both our glasses and a pair of sandals our feet synchronize as it paved the white alluring sand. She smile at the smooth wave, turning around she reached on her tip-toe giving me a quick peck on the cheek, " Thankyou."

"Anything for you."

"Have fun at your meeting," said Amelia before sauntering over to the one of the deck chair, purposely sashaying her curvy little hips. As a man I couldn't help but wander.

"Not a chance," I shouted truthfully before she sent me a flirtatious wink.

I was in deep.

Amelia POV

I walked towards one of the lounge chair and start putting on my SPF cream protection. I did not want to turn into a lobster.

I quickly update Thalia and Enrico on some things, before turning off my phone. I mentally remind myself that I had an important meeting with Enrico. Dinner with Thalia and Mr. Grandeur. A call I need to make to the moving-house pick up crew.

I grabbed a book from my recycled bag, that was very helpful for trips to the beach, called "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" and continued to read from where I stopped previously.

My eyes were scanning the pages intensely, until it was turning tired and I decided to just splash my feet on the glamorous beach.

My transparent maxi dress sweeping over the cold water, as I tried to exhale. Calming my nerves from all the things that's been happening.

So much had happened and I couldn't help took a deep, very deep breath before exhaling like I didn't want to burden all this thoughts. I finally escaped my step dad, finding a life in New York, getting an amazing job as a personal assistant that paid off well, being harassed by paparazzi, end up dating on of the most elite bachelor.