" But why children?" Jin asks.

"Because they would have the longest lifetime. Duh~" Lisa answers.

"What to do now?" Hobi asks.

"We will stay silent until we figure the whole truth out, and good job Lisa and Kook keep it up with your research." Suga says and everyone nods.

After the meeting, everyone was advised to be alert at all times. When they all went out, JK asks Lisa, clearing his throat, "L-lisa, uhmm, well...there is this party at one of my friend's today. Will you come?"

LISA'S POV

I was definitely going to say no, because apparently I don't have any interest in first glamming up then to go at some spoiled rich brat's house, only to be surrounded by a lot of sweaty people. I can get drunk too, and I don't wanna drink. But....I think that...because Kook has been helping me with everything so much, picking me up, coming with me to libraries and so much more, I think I should do at least one thing like a girlfriend would do. A girl would never let her boyfriend go to a party filled with slutty girls all alone. And that is the sole reason why I smile and said, "Okay, no problem."

His eyes widen at my response, probably he was expecting some whining or even a straight no. He quickly recovered from his shock and said, "Okay then I will pick you up at 7:30 sharp, dress pretty." He winks and goes away.

Damnit! I need Chae. Shit, I literally have nothing except sweatshirts, what am I gonna do?!

{7:30} JUNGKOOK'S POV

I reached the girl's dorm at sharp seven thirty, Lisa was still not down. Girlsss. Then I watched someone coming downstairs. It was Lisa. She looked so beautiful and hot and...... everything.

She normally wears, sweatshirts and ripped  jeans and stuff like that, it was the first time that I ever saw her in a party dress

She normally wears, sweatshirts and ripped jeans and stuff like that, it was the first time that I ever saw her in a party dress. She was wearing a glittery crop top and mini skirt. Wow. Do I sound like a pervert? I mean I might have generated a teeny tiny crush on her, it will go away soon. She comes towards the car, I can tell she is nervous.

"You look beautiful." I say, I know this is the understatement of the year, she looks like a goddess. She blushes at my answer. Me too. Wait, did I just blush? What the hell is happening to me. This never really happened with Mia, I was always confident with her. With Lisa, I feel flustered and excited and nervous...........

"C'mon we gotta go." I say and she sits in the car.

We reach the party and it was still young, people were dancing, drinking etc etc. When I and Lisa entered the party everyone was staring at us, that's when I realised that every single guy was staring at Lisa, I stiffened and my jaw clenched. I suddenly regretted bringing her to the party, I forgot there would be so many......guys here.

I didn't know what to do, so I turned her and kissed her in front of everyone, yes EVERYONE. Her eyes widened obviously not expecting this. Then we walked to our friends. Lisa went to Bambam and hugged him and said hello to everyone else.

"Lali, when did you become this hot" Bambam said playfully. I glared at him, he might have noticed it as he said laughing, "Uh-oh I forgot you have got a very protective AND possesive boyfriend."

LISA'S POV

I was so shocked when JK kissed me, I wanted to pull away, but then I saw why he kissed me, It was her. Mia was back from her hometown, and I guess she was attending the parties again. Probably that's why he kissed me, thinking that he kissed me to make some other girls jealous my heart weighed a little more. But then I quickly composed myself and reminded myself that this was the deal after-all .

After half an hour of talking with everyone else I felt thirsty, so I went to the kitchen and drank some....thing from the refrigerator. Gosh I hate these parties, when I was going back to the living room, surprisingly the corridor was emptier. Suddenly I felt strong arms on my waist pulling me towards the dark room.

What the heck is happening? Why are these....people in black robes taking me in that room? And why am I feeling so dizzy? I can't think of anything...Wait was that drink drugged. Oh no no no no.Damnit! What am I gonna do now?

Those people took me to the room, locked it and made me sit on a chair. There are four men, it is like my hands are..no my whole body is paralysed. Those people form a circle around me and start chanting something. Why does these voices so familiar....No way!? They are the same voices from my nightmares. Are they the danger my mom has been trying to tell me about. In no time they all open their eyes, I can only see their eyes and not their faces. One of them turns to me, and grabbed the locket I found on the island. As soon as they touched my locket the person in front of me burnt to ashes. That was it, I lost it and I screamed, "ANYONE HELP ME, JUNGKOOK BAMBAM!"

Nobody came and I was still paralysed, "I screamed again, "AHHHHHHHH, GO AWAY"

As soon as Lisa screamed the men were thrown in different directions, the windows shattered and the door opened. Everything became dark for Lisa and she fainted.

Hey loves, another chapter..more like a long chapter to make up for my irregularity. Hope you like it.
And thank you guys so so much for 3.5 K . Love you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to like, comment and follow.
Stay safe. 💜💜💜