Chapter 14

Mikey was still gone and I was feeling kinda naughty aha, so I messaged him and said. "I want you to wrap you hand around my neck and choke me against the wall then you would slide your fingers slowly down my panties rubbing around my tight wet p***y then put one finger in and go fast and faster while i moan then I'd would be in my knees with your c**k in my mouth, I would suck you off till your about to cum I would stop and kiss you then push onto the bed and slowly start to take my clothes off. I would start to ride you for a bit then I would bend over and you fuck me from behind so hard I'm screaming for more"

"Omfg 🤤,I'm on my way home babygirl I want you on the bed naked and have all the stuff that was out earlier ready!!!" He replied.

I went to go do as I was told. I heard the door and I could hear him running up. He told me to go to him so I walked over and he pinned me against the wall.

He ran is fingers down my stomach, worked his way down. I could feel him rubbing around,the he put one in, he started off slow then got faster gradually. He then stopped and then I got onto my knees I started sucking for a bit then stopped I kissed him, I pushed him on the bed and I got ontop, after a while he bent me over, till we both finished.

We just laid on the bed.
"I love you so much babygirl." Mikey said.
"I love you too daddy" I replied.
We both just laughed and cuddled for a bit.

I then looked at my phone and realized it was 13:30 and I was meant to be meeting Courtney in the next five minutes. I started to rush to get ready but just as I was leaving the house...She then phoned and said she had to cancel. "Ok" I said, hung up.

Then went up to Mikey and said "We need to go shopping are you coming?"
"Yeah sure babe, let me just put some clothes on then I'll be down, just go wait in to car and I'll be there soon sweetie."

So I was waiting for five minutes then he came out the door, he locked up, and got in.
We went out got some things, and went home.

After an hour of shopping, he helped put it all away and then we decided to have a movie night, so I baked some cookies, he made popcorn then we got some wine out.

By the time we started the movie it was 16:40 because we couldn't decide what to watch, but then we decided on 5feat apart, I started crying at the end, Mikey cuddled me in and kissed me on the head.

3 more movie later*

We fell asleep during, the movie after. When I woke up it was 12am. I woke Mikey up and told him we should got upstairs to bed. So we went up the got into the bed all cuddled up, and went to sleep.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 17, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mikey's and My Wedding जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें