Chapter 7

It was the ceremony and we were just talking to friends and family, it was nearly time for our first dance... I don't know what Mikey planned, him and the boys are singing... they are singing them we are having our first dance.

They got on to the stage and Mikey said a little speech.
"I am so so lucky to have someone like Leah in my life, she is amazing, gorgeous and so caring I don't know where I'd be without out her... I love you Leah Cobban!"

I had tears rolling down my face
"I love you to Mikey Cobban" I shouted. As they started to play I instantly know what song it was.
It was the song that was playing on the beach when we first met it was "Thinking out loud" Ed Sheeran.
So right now was the best moment of my life... we are in the same beach that we met in with him singing the song that was playing. I couldn't be any happier than I am now.

The song ended*

He came down "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked.
"Of coerce!" I said.
We walked to the middle of the floor. We danced for a bit, then people started to come and join us, first it was Jack and Courtney then Anna and Rye.

The song ended and we had a long hug... then we went to got talk to friends and family again.

It was time the throw the bouquet all the girls were behind me and Courtney is going to be shocked... I was about to throw it I turn round and walk to Courtney hand her the bouquet and say turn around, and Jack was behind her kneeling down with a ring in his hand...before he could even ask she screamed "Yesss!"
I was so happy for her. She gave me a hug then gave Anna one then her and jack kissed for a bit...

I was so happy for her, it was time for me and Mikey to go on our honeymoon! We where at the airport. We were going to Bahamas...it is going to be amazing!

We got on the plane, it was a 3 hour plane ride there, we were staying there for a week it was going to be fun,fun,fun