Chapter 11

We were in the car on our way home, the boys were catching up on football games etc. The girls were filling me in on the drama, we were all just gossiping ahah as we do.

I've missed them so so much but I had an amazing time with Mikey... we got dropped off at our house.
"Are you both still coming out clubbing with us?" Anna said.
"Yes definitely!" I replied.

We went in and quickly unpacked, I looked for my favourite dress, it was black,short, showed a lot of cleavage but Mikey loved it... he was wearing shorts and a shirt he looked so sexy.

Anna asked. "Do you both want picked up or..."
"Sure." I said.
When we got there we all went in and got a table, we ordered shots, me and Anna were the best at shots.

20 minutes later*

We were all drunk, me and the girls were up dancing the boys were still doing shots, as we were dancing these guys came and started dancing with us.
"Can you all leave us alone please" I said.
Rye noticed them, Mikey didn't look to happy, Jack was really annoyed.

One of the guys grabbed my arse,Mikey was straight over.
"What the fuck are you doing!" He said.

Then the other to guys touch Courtney's and Anna's tits,
Rye and Jack came over and punched them, the guy who was trying with me kissed me!!! Mikey punched him. The boys were fighting, so I grabbed Mikey by the neck and dragged him outside, Anna and Courtney did the same with Jack and Rye.

Sonny and Andy were still inside.
Anna,Rye,Courtney and Jack all joined us, I said. "Thanks for that, you could of got us kicked out!!"
"I'm so sorry Leah, but your my wife and I didn't like what they were doing to you, to you all. I couldn't help myself." Said Mikey.
"We are so sorry..." Rye and Jack said.

Anna was really upset because she wanted to have a really good night out aha. We all just went home, we had to call someone to drive our us home. We called my cousin Jade. "Yeah I'll be there in 5." She said.