ー Part 9, Last Part.

It is their graduation day and the couple decided to invite their families for a dinner in a restaurant. Their friends are the first one to know their relationship but they are dumbfounded when they told them that they already know about it.

"Why you didn't tell me?" Hokuto puffed his cheeks while shaking Kazuma.

"You didn't ask me." Kazuma laughed but he hugged him tightly and smiled widely. Kazuma hugged him back and smiled while looking at Makoto.

"Let's ask someone to take a photo of us." Takuma said and looked for a student who can take their photo.

"Sota! Come here! Take us a photo." He immediately called his brother who is walking with his friends. Sota heard his brother calling him, so he quickly took the camera from his Takuma-nii.

"I'll take the photo now. Chiizu!" Sota took a few shots as they proudly showed their graduation diplomas.

It is their last time to wear their high school uniform, so he carried his polaroid camera with him. He smiled widely while putting in the films he bought last week. After Sota left with his friends, the freshmen and sophomores started to approach them and give graduation gifts.

He got a bunch since he has been a member and once an ace of the basketball club. Thankfully, one of the students gave him a small bag where he can put all the gifts he received. Before he can forget, he asked a student to take photos of him and Itsuki since their friends are busy talking to other students. He gave the polaroid camera to the student and gently pulled Itsuki closer to him.

"Memories?" Itsuki asked and he nodded his head while smiling. He wrapped his arm around his waist while Itsuki placed his arm around his shoulders.

"Your fangirls will kill me if they learned that you are my boyfriend." He mumbled and Itsuki smirked at him. He raised his brows when he saw that smirk on his lips.

"You're the one who have more fangirls than me." Itsuki said and the student called their attention since she will start taking photos already.

"Please just keep on taking photos of us." He said to the student while smiling. The student nodded her head and took candid photos of them but then, he remembered their wedding rings.

"Did you bring your ring?" He suddenly asked Itsuki. He took his wedding ring from his pocket and wore it.

"I brought it. Should I wear it?" Itsuki asked and he nodded his head many times. He started to pout when his boyfriend is slow on taking the ring from his pocket.

"Hurry up." He puffed his cheeks and finally, Itsuki wore the ring on his finger.

"Hokuto." He looked at Itsuki and then, he felt his hand with the ring on his. His eyes widened when Itsuki kissed his lips in front of the students.

Everyone gathered around them and starting taking photos with their phones. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed him back as they show to everyone the wedding rings around their fingers. Not just wedding rings but their wedding rings from their past lifetime. No one may believe them but they know to themselves that their love started hundreds of years ago.

"I'm sorry, girls. The Ice Prince is already my boyfriend. He is off-limits from now on." He said to the girls whom he remember confessing to Itsuki. Everyone laughed at his remark but they started to congratulate to two about their relationship.

"We need to prepare already for the family dinner. Do you want me to walk you home?" Itsuki asked but he shook his head. The student he asked earlier gave the polaroid camera and photos to him already.

"Thank you so much." He smiled at the student. After that commotion, they decided to visit their room for the last time before going home. They went to the room where he first met Itsuki.

"This was my desk and this was your desk." He said while pointing the desks they used during their second year. He sat down on his former seat and smiled widely.

"Hokuto." He looked at Itsuki and he saw him sitting on his desk. He reached for his hand and held it tightly while smiling.

"Let's get married soon." Itsuki said and he can't help but to get emotional. He nodded his head and tightened his grip on his hand.

"I want to spend my whole lifetime with you, Itsuki." His tears started to fall. He chuckled softly, feeling like a crybaby that time.

"I will spend my whole lifetime with you, Hokuto. My next lifetimes, I want to spend all of my lifetimes with you. Only with you." He started to cry more when he heard those from the man he loves the most.

It seems impossible for most of the people but they will do everything just to be with each other. Itsuki took a small velvet box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. It took him weeks before he can finally decide what design of the diamond ring he will buy for Hokuto and he ended up buying the same design of the engagement ring he gave to him during their past lifetime.

"Icchan." He whispered while staring at the diamond ring in front of him. Itsuki took the ring from the box and reached for his hand to wear it around his finger.

"Let's get married, Hoku-chan." Itsuki smiled and kissed his forehead.

"In this lifetime, you are my first love." He chuckled softly and this made Itsuki chuckle as well. Indeed, Itsuki wished that he is Hokuto's first love during their past lifetime and now, his wish came true already.

"I wonder if I will still be your first love in our next lifetime." He chuckled more and then, stood up, wiping his tears first before leaning his upper body to kiss Itsuki.

Itsuki smiled widely and placed his hand on the back of his head, kissing him back but deeply. The kiss lasted for a minute and the two spent some minutes in the room, hugging and reminiscing their past.

Their everlasting love from the past lifetime gave way for both of them to meet each other in this lifetime. No matter happens, their love is stronger than anything else, making both of them believe that promises can be fulfilled when you really love each other.

It is not just about love but also about their faith and trust that they have. It may sound absurd but this is not yet the end of their eternal love. As long as they are living under the same sky, nothing can stop them from loving each other.

End.