ー Part 6.

It is already winter break. They are now planning where they will go before they spend their time with their families and they ended up with onsen. They will go to onsen this weekend already and now, what they all need to do is to wait and prepare for it.

Hokuto is looking outside from the window since they are now on their way to Yamagata. They decided to ride the bus and it will four hours of trip. It just looks like they rented the whole bus because they are so noisy like those kids who will have their first time school trip.

He looked at the guy besides him but he quickly looked away and closed his eyes to take a short nap. Itsuki noticed this, so he gently grabbed his hand and held it tightly. Of course, he covered it with the hem of his jacket, so that no one will see it. This simple gesture made his heart beat so fast once again. The warmth of Itsuki's hand made him feel comfortable. He can't deny that he is loving this secret moment with him.

Soon, he started to feel sleepy. He yawned and Itsuki sat closer to him so that he can rest his head on his shoulder. He didn't let go of his hand until he finally fell asleep. Throughout the trip, Itsuki didn't sleep. He made sure that Hokuto will have a good nap during the trip to Yamagata.

At last, they arrived at Yamagata. Itsuki gently tapped his shoulder and this made him wake up. He looked around and saw everyone going out of the bus already. Itsuki let his hand go and got their luggage. He took his luggage from him and smiled at him.

"It is so cold. I want to dip myself in the onsen already." He said as they walked inside the onsen ryokan. They already have reservations, so all they need to do is to know the rooms where they will stay for two nights.

They reserved two large rooms, so they decided to have two groups. They are 16, so each group have 8 persons. Right after they put their luggage down, they quickly changed their clothes into yukata.

Definitely, Itsuki remembered those times when they only wear yukatas during Edo Period. Seeing Hokuto wearing a yukata makes him feel like they went back to their past lifetime.

"Do I look good with this yukata?" He asked Itsuki after wearing his yukata.

"Of course." Itsuki smiled at him and this made him smile as well. Kazuma noticed this closeness between the two, so when they are on their way to the onsen already, he pulled Hokuto to him and squinted his eyes.

"Are you and Itsuki-kun dating?" Kazuma whispered to him and he quickly shook his head.

"You looked like a couple earlier." Kazuma raised his brow while looking at him.

"He confessed but I'm still not sure with my feelings." He whispered and his cheeks started to heat up. He can't deny that he is already falling in love with the Ice Prince.

"Let's talk about this later." Kazuma said while still looking at him suspiciously and he just nodded his head while biting his lower lip.

After spending some time at onsen, they decided to have dinner. They still can't drink, so they decided to play truth or dare. Everyone is having fun until Makoto chose truth. Shohei asked him who is the person he loves the most and of course, family is exempted from the answer.

"Kazuma. I love Kazuma, not as a friend or a bestfriend but for who he is." This made everyone silent. No one dared to speak but then, Kazuma stood up and left them.

"Chotto, Kazuma." He quickly followed Kazuma. Same as Makoto and Itsuki. The others followed them as well but when Makoto and Itsuki found the two, they saw Kazuma crying while hugging Hokuto.

"I'm scared. I'm scared of losing him." Those were the words that escaped from Kazuma's lips. He looked at Makoto and Itsuki while comforting their friend.

"Leave us alone for a while." He said and Itsuki pulled Makoto back to the room. He supported Kazuma on going to a quiet place where they can talk privately.

"I'm here to help you if you need it, Kazuma." He wiped Kazuma's tears and gently caressed his hair. He can't help but to feel sad for Makoto. He knows he loves Kazuma but here is Kazuma, scared of accepting Makoto's love for him.

"I'm scared that one day, if I accepted him and his love and then, we break up, I will totally lose him. I'm scared that it will happen to us. I don't want to lose him. He is so important to me." Kazuma said between his sobs.

"Kazuma, you and Mako-chan should talk. How he will know what you really feel if you will avoid him? I'm sure that he doesn't want to lose you either." He said but this made Kazuma cry more. He just heaved a light sigh as he doesn't know what to do with his two friends.

-

"Kazuma is already sleeping in our room." Hokuto said when he came back to others. He sat down besides Itsuki and saw that they have some packs of beers. He raised a brow when their older friends are already drinking but he glared when he saw Itsuki drinking.

"Just one can." Itsuki mumbled and he quickly finished his can of beer. After that, he didn't touch any more cans of beer.

"Mako-chan, you should go to Kazuma. Just don't wake him up." He said to Makoto who has his head down since that confession. He gently patted his back and Makoto stood up already to go to their room. He is supposed to sleep next to Kazuma but because of what happened, he asked Hokuto to exchange futons with him.

Since most of their friends are busy drinking and playing card, the two sneaked out of the room and decided to go to the onsen. They chose the outdoor ones and when they arrived there, there are only few people around.

"I wonder what will happen to the two." He mumbled as they are already dipping their bodies to the onsen.

"Don't worry about them too much. They are already grown ups." Itsuki said and he just nodded his head. He has a point. They are no longer kids. After this school year, it will be their last year in high school already.

After some time, they are the only ones remaining at the onsen. He felt Itsuki's arms around his waist, so he looked at him and raised both of his brows. His warm hands touched his cheeks and he leaned his face closer to his.

"What about us?" Itsuki whispered and he just smiled at him. He lightly brushed his lips against his with his eyes closed.

"Don''t confuse me with your actions, Hokuto." When Itsuki said those words, he immediately opened his eyes and his head started to hurt.

"Hokuto, what's wrong?" Itsuki started to panic when he saw Hokuto whimpering in pain. He gripped on his hair tightly and shut his eyes closed as voices started to fill his mind.

'Don't confuse me with your actions, Hokuto. I'm starting to hope that you will accept my proposal.'

'It is a yes, Itsuki. I'm accepting your proposal.'

'I will take care of your son well, Aoyama-sama.'

'Hokuto is my youngest son. I will entrust him to you but you two will only have the wedding ceremony when he turned eighteen. He is only sixteen and he needs to go back to studying before he can get married.'

'Hai, wakarimashita. I am more than willing to wait for Hokuto.'

"It hurts. My head hurts so much." He kept on whimpering in pain until he muttered those two words.

"Itsuki-sama.." He muttered and Itsuki's eyes widened. His tears automatically fell down from his eyes when he heard those from Hokuto.