ー Part 5.

"Icchan~ Icchan~" Takanori started to tease his little brother while they are cleaning the kitchen.

"Aniki, stop that." Itsuki glared at him as he is already done washing the dishes. Hokuto already went home some minutes ago.

"You are so in love, Icchan. I saw that hug." Takanori said and he started to chase him around. He can't help but to smile since he can still feel the hug that Hokuto gave to him.

Days passed by and it is already Saturday. He will need to prepare already since he will go to Hokuto's house later before lunch.

"Aniki, I will not eat lunch here today." He said while choosing some clothes that he will wear later.

"You will have a date with your boyfriend?" Takanori asked and he furrowed his brows.

"Boyfriend? Who is my boyfriend?" He asked while wearing a stripped white polo shirt.

"Who else? Of course, Hoku-chan." Takanori said and he picked up a plain black shirt.

"Wear this instead." He got the black shirt from his brother and took off the stripped white polo shirt he wore earlier.

-

"Ojamashimasu." Itsuki bowed his head when he finally arrived at Hokuto's house. Sota welcomed him since Hokuto is still at the kitchen and preparing the food that Ryota cooked.

"Itsuki-nii is already here." Sota said and he noticed that some of Sota's friends are also there.

The house is big enough to accommodate them all. When he arrived at the living room, he saw Hokuto coming out from the kitchen. He immediately noticed that they are both wearing plain black shirt.

After a short while, Hokuto's mother invited them all at the dining area to eat already but before he can walk to the dining area, Hokuto pulled him to his room.

"Chotto." He protested but Hokuto told him to keep quiet. He looked down and stared at Hokuto's hand around his wrist.

In just a snap, he found himself inside Hokuto's room. Hokuto turned on the lights and quickly rummaged his drawer. He just watched him look for something.

"Ah, I finally found it." Hokuto suddenly said and then, he closed the drawer. He raised his brows when Hokuto gave him a bracelet.

"Is this for what?" He asked but he wore it on his wrist.

"Friendship bracelet. I also have one." Hokuto smiled at him and showed to him the same bracelet around his wrist. He smiled and stared at the bracelet on his wrist.

"Arigatou. I will always wear this." He said and he can't help but fall in love with Hokuto once again. Now, he is wishing that his smiles are just for him.

"Let's go now." Hokuto said but he quickly stopped him from going out of the room. He closed the door for a moment and stared at him.

"Doushitano?" Hokuto asked while staring back at him. He jolted a bit when he suddenly felt his palm on his forehead.

"Are you not feeling well?" Hokuto asked once more but definitely, his heart is not feeling well. It is beating so fast.

"I'm fine." He asked and Hokuto sighed in relief. He swallowed a lump of saliva, gathering some courage.

"Hokuto." He called him and for the first time in this lifetime, he felt his soft lips against his.

-

Hokuto's eyes widened but he can't move his body. It feels like he got paralyzed when he felt Itsuki's lips on his. The kiss lasted for some seconds and he can't believe that his first kiss will be Itsuki. He slowly touched his lips with his fingers but he can clearly hear his heart pounding loudly inside his chest.

"I'm sorry for startling you." Itsuki said and he unconsciously shook his head.

"It is my first time." He mumbled and then, he covered his lips with his hand. He fell down on his bed and Itsuki quickly supported him. While sitting on his bed, he felt Itsuki's head on his lap.

"I'm sorry but I can't hide my feelings for you anymore." Itsuki whispered while kneeling down in front of him. He unconsciously placed his hand on his head and gently caressed his hair.

"Since when?" He asked and he still can't believe what just happened. He tried to calm his heart down but it keeps on pounding loudly.

"Since the day I met you." Itsuki said but he can't tell him that he met him in their past lifetime. For sure, he will not believe him.

"That short period of time?" He asked and Itsuki nodded his head.

"It is love at first sight. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything but please, don't avoid me. I don't know what will I do if you decided to avoid me." He gently cupped Itsuki's cheeks and smiled at him.

"I will not avoid you but please, give me time to accept everything that you said to me. Am I the reason why you keep on rejecting the girls who confessed to you?" He asked and Itsuki nodded, staring up at him.

He can't help but to chuckle with what just happened and also, he can't believe that his first kiss will be Itsuki. He also did not expect that he will be the reason why Itsuki keeps on rejecting the girls around him. He can't believe what just happened.

Yes, same sex relationships are now accepted by the society but still, he felt scared that after this, he might lose Itsuki. He doesn't want to lose a friend. He remembered that one time, Makoto confessed to him that he likes Kazuma. It is a secret between them since Makoto doesn't want to lose his friendship with Kazuma.

"Hoku-nii! Okaa-san is looking for you and Itsuki-nii!" They suddenly heard a knock from outside, knowing that it is Sota.

"Hai. We will go there already." He said and then, they stood up already. He turned off the lights but then, Itsuki suddenly pinned him on the wall and kissed his lips once again.

This time, he closed his eyes and let the taller one lead the kiss. He felt Itsuki's arms around his waist as their bodies are pressed against each other. Somehow, he felt goosebumps now that they are having this kind of skinship. He gripped on his shirt gently when he felt his tongue trying to invade his mouth. He parted his lips a bit and this gave Itsuki a chance to push his tongue inside his mouth.

He is catching his breath after breaking the kiss. He can even feel his cheeks burning. He buried his face on Itsuki's chest and he found his scent so addictive. How come Itsuki is affecting his life too much?

"Icchan, you're making me feel weak." He mumbled and he gripped on his shirt tighter. Before he released himself from Itsuki's hug, he felt a kiss on his head.

"Icchan, let's go back there now." He mumbled once more and Itsuki finally released him from his hug.

Itsuki is the first to go out of the room. He can feel his heart pounding loudly, so he calmed himself down before following Itsuki out of the room. When he arrived at the dining area, he saw Itsuki with their friends and acting like nothing happened between them.

"What took you so long?" His mother asked and he smiled when she gave him a plate of pasta.

"I had a hard time finding the bracelets I bought some months ago. I gave one to Itsuki-kun." He said and showed the bracelet to his mother.

"So, all of you have the bracelets now? It is cute. Teenagers nowadays are so cute." He chuckled on what his mother said and he went to his friends to start eating already.

The only vacant spot is besides Itsuki. He hesitated to take a seat there but at the end, he sat besides him. Ryota noticed the agitated actions of his brother, so he reminded himself that he will talk to Itsuki one of these days. He needs to confirm if his hunch is right.

Hours had passed and they decided to go home since it is almost evening already. The last one to leave is Itsuki. Of course, he made sure that Itsuki will be able to go home safely. When he went back inside the house, he quickly helped them cleaning the house.