ー Part 4.

Itsuki gave the money to the lady at the cafeteria as he received yakisoba pan and orange juice. He didn't bother to prepare lunch since he is living alone in his apartment. His parents are just sending him money every month for his apartment rent and his food expenses. The apartment is just a few minutes walk from school, so he doesn't need to ask more money for transportation.

"Itsuki-senpai." A female freshman suddenly called him and he looked at her.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked and he nodded his head before looking at his friends.

With their curiosity, they followed the two at the school garden and hid themselves behind the bushes.

"Senpai, please accept this." The girl said and gave him a pink envelope with his name written on it.

"What is this?" He asked to make sure if it is a love letter or what.

"My confession, senpai." The girl answered and they almost jumped on them just to see and read the love letter for Itsuki.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept this. Please give your attention to anyone else who deserves it." This made the girl cry. Students around them started to talk about him and after that incident, students started to call him Ice Prince.

Even though he is considered as Ice Prince, many girls are still confessing to him but ending up being rejected.

"Itsuki, why do you keep on rejecting the girls?" Shogo asked one time that they are at the rooftop and having lunch.

"I don't deserve their attention." He simply answered while eating.

"Seriously? Just because of that? Maybe you like someone else already." Kazuma said but he just shrugged his shoulders and quickly finished his food.

"How come he likes someone else when we are not even seeing him being close to any girls?" Hokuto asked and they agreed about it. They haven't seen him being close to any girls.

"Anyways, Auntie is still there, Hoku-chan?" Takahide asked and Hokuto nodded his head.

"Okaa-san will go back to work next week and the man is still with us. They are doing their best to make us accept their relationship." Hokuto said but then, Ryota suddenly came.

"Ryota-nii, doushitano?" He noticed that Ryota is staring at him, so he stared back as well.

"Someone is looking for your friend." Ryota said and another figure showed up.

"Aniki." Itsuki quickly stood up and the man smiled at him.

"You are not answering my calls, so I went here instead." The man said and Itsuki approached him as he realized that he left his phone at the room.

"I left my phone in my bag." He said but before he walk out of the rooftop, he looked at Ryota once more and bowed his head as a thank you.

"Arigatou, Ryota-kun." The man smiled at Ryota and they left already. Ryota smiled and walked towards them.

"Are you all free this Saturday? Okaa-san will leave for work this Sunday, so I'm planning to cook some food for all of us." Ryota said and they quickly agreed. Hokuto smiled widely as he reminded himself to invite Itsuki later.

-

"Aniki, what brings you here?" Itsuki and his brother, Takanori are currently walking at the hallway, stealing attention from the students around.

"You sent me the message, desho?" He stopped from walking and he nodded his head while smiling but his smile disappeared quickly.

"But that person doesn't remember me, Aniki." He said and looked down. Until now, he doesn't know what he will do when Hokuto is around.

"If you really love that person, you should do things for him to notice you." Takanori said while patting his shoulder.

A few months before he go to Tokyo, he confessed to his brother that he prefer men more than women. This made the two closer to each other. When he got home that day, he quickly messaged his brother that he finally found Hokuto.

Takanori quickly decided to look for a work in Tokyo after receiving that message. After some weeks, he is scouted to be a model for some clothing brands. He accepted the offer and now, he will live together with Itsuki.

"Anyways, we will move to a bigger apartment." Takanori said and he raised his brows.

"What do you mean?" He asked and Takanori got a photo from his pocket. A few weeks from now, his first ever photoshoot will be released.

"I got a work already. The management knows that I have a brother here and they let me live with you instead of getting a new apartment for me." Takanori said with a smile.

"But I need it near here. I don't want to spend money for transportation." He said and they started to walk again.

"Of course. Tomorrow, I will look for it. For now, I'll stay in your apartment." Takanori's smile got wider as he already knows what will happen later.

"Wakatta. Go home already. They keep on staring at you." He said and he gave the apartment keys to him. After that, he walked his brother to the school entrance. Seeing his luggage besides the school guard, he can't help but to shake his head.

-

Classes are now finished and Hokuto immediately approached Itsuki to invite him this Saturday. Itsuki accepted the invitation and he smiled widely.

"I will expect you this Saturday, then. The man earlier, is it your brother?" He asked him and he nodded.

"Aniki just arrived here at Tokyo. He went here to get my apartment keys." Itsuki looked at him when he noticed that they are the only ones left in the room. Their friends have some things to attend to, so he have no one to walk home with today.

"Do you want to go to my apartment? It is still early and I don't have anything to do." He blinked his eyes a few times before nodding. Somehow, this made him so happy. He is not even sure if he is the first one who will visit Itsuki's apartment.

Itsuki pressed the doorbell and waited for his brother to open the door since he doesn't have spare keys. After some seconds, the door went open.

"Oh. You brought a friend." Takanori smiled widely and looked at Itsuki intently. He bowed his head and smiled when he saw Itsuki's brother.

"Hai. I'm Yoshino Hokuto. I'm Itsuki-kun's classmate and friend. Yoroshiku." He said as they went inside the apartment. He looked around and saw that it is a large one. He is sure that this apartment is an expensive one since the furniture are classy.

"So, you are Hokuto." Takanori said and Itsuki glared at his brother. He looked at Itsuki and blinked his eyes.

"Eh? What is it?" Hokuto asked and Takanori laughed and led him to the living room.

"I'm just teasing Icchan." Itsuki glared more at his brother when he called him by his nickname.

"Icchan? Can I call you Icchan, too? Then, you can call me Hoku-chan." He tugged Itsuki's arm gently and looked at him with that innocent but cute face.

"Hai. But you can only call me that when we are alone." Itsuki said and he froze when he felt a hug from him.

"Yatta!" He is too happy with this relationship improvement he have with Itsuki but little did he know, Itsuki's heart is beating so fast as if it want to get out of his chest already.

"Do you want some spaghetti, Hoku-chan? I cooked some earlier." Takanori decided to interrupt them since he knows that if he will not do it, Itsuki might turn into stone.

"Hai!" He released Itsuki from his hug and Itsuki heaved a sigh of relief. He put down his bag on the couch and brought him to the dining area.

"Do you want orange juice?" Itsuki asked and he nodded. He is still looking around when Itsuki gave his brother a look. Takanori just smirked at him and for sure, he will tease him later when Hokuto go home already.