Orange Soda. x A$APScott

Start from the beginning

"Can we go? I got detention today." Symere changed into even more slutty clothes.

"What the fuck Sy? Your most definitely getting kicked out

"What the fuck Sy? Your most definitely getting kicked out."

Symere shrugged, walking out to see everyone staring at him. "Problem?" He said with a stank attitude.

"I'll see y'all later tonight, gotta work at the club." Symere spoke, giving him another hug before going the other direction. Rakim gave one back.

Jacques held Rakim close by his side, wrapping his hand on the waist.

"Whatcha tryna do Jacques?" Rakim gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You know what I'm tryna do."

"No Jacques, you can't even last long."

He whined, "Because your so tight around me!"

Rakim rolled his eyes, them taking a right to get out the school.

"You know," Jacques changed the subject, "your look like the type to kill me but wouldn't fight back."

The smaller boy smirked, "Is that so?"

"Yeah, because I fucking love you. Plus you act like me and I would fuck you all night long..."

"Jeez, you're a fucking sex addict."

"Only for you though, so let me be in those guts." Jacques look down, "On my bed, ass up face down. 9 inch dick inside of you while you scream my name."

Rakim blushed and bit his lip at the moment, deciding before he nodded, "You still got those sex bondage?"

"Sex bondage? You want to get dirty for me?"

"If you wanna be in my guts, fuck yes." Rakim laughed, hopping on his back.

•••

"FUCK DADDDY!" Rakim screamed the room, only Jacques can hear.

The juices and skin clapping together, flying all over the place.

After they had their little talk, they agreed to have sex. In Bondage. When they got the house, Jacques immediately went into roleplay, same with Rakim.

He smacked Rakim butt for awhile until he got hard, teasing at the most. The event was joyful for Jacques, seeing how Rakim can be so useless in roleplay.

He liked the submissive side of him, just watching be so flustered up.

He lifted Rocky up in the sex sling, that was hanging in his room. Nobody knew it was there since they didn't go in there anyways.

 Nobody knew it was there since they didn't go in there anyways

( I had to cover the boob hehe )

Rakim hands were tied up, had no way to unreleased them unless he had the key but it was on the other side of the room.

He felt himself coming to 4th climax, thinking everything around him was unreal.

"Ah shit, you're so tight...." Jacques groaned, feeling his dick getting clenched down by Rakim.

"You want it that bad huh?" He smirked, continuing to slam into the smaller boy.

Rakim only do is just whimper whatever he could say because the dick was too good. It was taking over his body.

"Answer me." Jacques demanded, squeezing Rakim's dick.

He squirmed, popping his head up, "Yes d-daddy, I desperately needed the d-dick!"

"That's what I thought..." He responded, "You better not cum since you ignored me."

"Daddy I can't hold it!" He choked, crying out his moans.

Jacques watch Rakim dick stands up, leaking out pre-cum. He picked some up with his finger, licking it.

"You taste so good..." Jacques said.

Rakim was ready to explode, "Can I cum p-please?"

Jacques was too focused on the friction, ready to bust. He wanted to let the smaller boy even more but he saw after a couple of minutes the boy was doing good.

"Cum." He said, Rakim took the confirmation to released his cum all over. It landed on Travis stomach and his, breathing harshly.

Not long until Jacques slowed down and shoot his large cum load in Rakim, pulling out.

He watched the beautiful body in front in a daze, ready to go to sleep in bondage. He looked down as the cum, drips down on the floor.

The bondage did something for them.

He kissed the smaller boy, seeing a half smile.

"Was it good?" Jacques asked. Rakim nodded softly, having no words to say.

Rakim felt himself being numb, he knew he couldn't walk.

"Well I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back." Jacques stretched his arms, leaving Rakim there.

"What about me..." Rakim spoke softly, watching Jacques pick up his towel.

"You'll be fine."

"Wait no-" He heard the door shut, sighing.

"Siri, call Symere on speaker."

Calling Symere rolling eyes emoji heart emoji, mobile...