xi.

[]

[]

max and carlos has walked to max's place after the whole celebration, at this point. she was walking barefoot, her feet were not okay. as she made it up to her room with carlos behind her, she immediately tumbled on her bed trying to get a small nap. carlos chuckled taking off his jacket and placing it on the couch neatly, he decided to take a small relaxing shower. he came out of the bathroom with wet damp hair, nothing but red sweet pants on him. he looked at max who was still sleeping, with small little quiet snores coming out of her mouth. he smiled admiring her, walking up to her. he started to take off her shoes, he took off her crown placing it on her desk then took out all of the pins and designs on her hair letting out her long icy blue hair down. he looked at her for a second "max!" carlos yelled, max groaned taking a pillow and covering her face. he rolled his eyes, taking her sides and flipped her around so she was facing him now. "max! wake up and go take a shower." he says, "later." she mumbled trying to get back to her sleep. "nope." he says and started tickling her, she yelped opening her eyes lazily, starting to giggle. "carlos stop!" she laughed, "take a shower." he said in between kisses on her face, she giggled finally giving in. "okay okay!" she said, carlos grins as max got up, he watched as she got some comfortable clothes and facial things. she would probably take a long time in the bathroom, then the doorbell rang. he furrowed his eyebrows and walked down, passing reese's room where she was watching tv with olaf. he walked down opening the door to reveal riley, lucas, sapphire, harry, serina, uma, gil. "um. hi?" he laughed, riley just stepped in. "yeah, okay just come in." he said, opening the door wider. "oh yeah. we're probably gonna take a night here, we like it here. so everyone's coming." gil answered coming through the door. "who made this plan?" carlos laughed closing the door, "oh sadie and i." sapphire answered, he just nods before the doorbell rang again. he groaned opening it to reveal ben, mal, jay, evie, doug, jane, josh, cj, farkle, and smackle. "i assume you're here for that sleepover we never agreed too." carlos said, evie giggled. "why yes." isadora answered, he just shook his head opening the door so they can come in. "uh. just open the door if you here the bell." carlos says walking away, then the doorbell rang again. he stomped on the ground walking back to the door, he opened it again to winter, luke, daniel, jaelynn, mia, toni, and lili. "why do you have a bathing suit?" carlos asked, he turned back to the house seeing everyone one with it. "why do you all have bathing suits?" he asked again, "uh. you live near water. duh." toni says walking in, behind them was aspen and melody with jack and elle. he gave them a smile, "again. just open the door when you hear-" and of course it rang again, he bolted up the stairs not wanting to open it again. when he opened the door, he saw max drying her hair with a towel. he smiled when he saw she was in black sports shorts and his jersey.