Then the conversation goes on, forgetting the potions existence. "I was happy that i get to see my childhood crush but he told me that he already is mingled" Jungkooks frowns, "thats so sad tho" Namjoon chuckles, continuing to blend the shading, "its fine, i know that i'll be fated, but you never know how it will proceed if you finally meet the one" Jungkook agreed, organizing Namjoons expensive drawing set back, knowing that Namjoon is almost done. He looked at the window, sunset popping out in the view, "hey hows Lil Meow Meow?" Namjoon smiled, finally sighing as he was finished, he placed the pencil to his set before he answered, "He's fine, i bet he's in his room" Jungkook hummed, "im gonna go and get him" Namjoon nodded, as Jungkook went upstairs, he fixed all of his things, taking his set and went upstairs, going to his attic.

Jungkook finally went downstairs with the cat, petting his ears, he went to the chair he sat earlier with the cat; enjoying the cats satisfication with his pets while sitting on his lap, before long, Namjoon shouted, "Jungkook will you help me!, im kinda stuck" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, "such a clumsy hyung" he told before going up where Namjoon is.

Meanwhile, Lil' Meow Meow felt the air of boredom pass him, scratching his ears, 'meow meow meow' (im getting bored af) the cat thought, he observed the table before looking at the potion that caught his interest, 'meow meow meow meow meow meow' 'this is your time to shine, time to make trouble' he meowed, trying to open the cap of the potion, though he struggled, he successfully opened it, slowly knocking the potion off, 'meoooow meow meow' 'ooops my bad' He sarcastically told, the potion now empty. All the hardwork Namjoon did. The potion spilled to the drawing that even Namjoons brain got its interest, sad.

But before the cat looked back again, the drawing was gone, this made the cat dumbfounded, the cat didnt mind and do his plan, hiding the empty potion and the cap, 'meow meow meow meow meow' 'he thought i was dumb' he smiled, running away and sneakly passed to a small hole passes way through the backyard.

"Yes, yes!, i'll be on my way love" Jungkook hurridly told, immediately stepping downstairs, skipping the steps, Namjoon followed, helping Jungkook, Jungkook immediately took his bag, wearing it through his shoulders, "Jin needs me, said that Jinggu made a terrible mess and injured himself" Namjoon nodded understandable, Namjoon opened the door for Jungkook, waving his hands, packing him with his dimpled smile before closing the door and left.

"Jeez, its already evening" he told, scanning around the room, he noticed that Lil' Meow Meow had gone dissappear, he took a step closer to see his canvas missing, he panicked, guessing that his troublesome cat had stole it, "Lil' Meow Meow, come out here, or i'll be removing your bean chair in your room and you would be uncomfortably be sleeping in the floor" the cat responded with a loud meow, Namjoon smiled, his thread worked, the cat went inside slowly, but he does not have the canvas, Namjoon sighed in anxious, now standing on his knee as he faced the cat, twitching his ears, "do you know where my canvas is sweetie?" The cat just sat, waving his tail, "i guess you dont have it, i believe you" Namjoon smiled, petting the cats head before standing up to find his canvas.

"Ok now i give up" he tiredly told, already worn-out and wanting to sleep, he looked at the time and gasped, he has an attendance to a meeting in one of Yoongi's partnership, he went upstairs, absolutely tired, the weather was really terrible, and cold, so he decided to change, while he wore in his sweaters, he felt someone looking at him and it was terrifying.

he sighed deeply, hearing the grim thunder made him alarm to go straight to his bed, breathing deeply, but he didn't felt relax when he felt a hand grip him tightly, " don't move " he told, more like commanded, so he followed, be didn't even dared to look or his ride to death, he breathe quietly, gulping, then he felt a cold metal touch the tip of his fingertip, flinching him slightly, then to listen of the click and taking his wrists only to realize it may be manacles.