5. Blame My Life √

No song recommendations for the day ㅠ.ㅠ

(I am basically writing this at 3:43 am and im the only person whos awake omffff)

(This is edited, this story had been created last last month and had to edit again)

____

"Why do you still like him?" Taehyung says as he help to stand Namjoon up, looking beaten up

"Blame my life Taehyungie" Namjoon says as he looked down thinking at Taehyung's words "Well we cant blame it but if he keeps hurting you, i think i wouldn't get my patience"

Namjoon smiled, he knew Taehyung cared for him, with his brother, Seokjin, and their boyfriends Yoongi and Jungkook, but unfortunaly, they were 'crushes' friend's and he doesnt even know how they ended up together, but Seokjin said that, he met Yoongi by being an enemy and they were assigned as partners for a project, as they got close , they started getting feelings and ended up being together.

While, Taehyung and Jungkook, well, they said it was faith.

This made Namjoon ask, why wouldn't that happen to him?, fuck faith.

Namjoons sighed as he didnt clearly know how he ended up laying on a bed, wait, its just the clinic bed, while the nurse is treating him and clearly obvious that his friends are looking outside with concerned faces.

He was already treated but it didnt hurt so he's fine, he went to his third period and explained the reasons of entering the class late, well of course the teacher understand, little did Namjoon know, Jimin was looking at him, deeply, he just had a plan for Namjoon and he'll take this a moment. Later.

"Namjoon hyung here take my lunch" Taehyung offered, "its fine Taehyung, i gaved my food to Jin because he was hungry" Taehyung pouted "Hey really thank you" Namjoon raised his eyebrows "Why? For what" Jin smiled, followed Taehyung, "I cant believe your my friend Namjoon, i dont deserve you" Namjoon smiled, "i dont deserve you two either" Taehyung chuckled, they hugged Namjoon and mumbled some incoherent words which they laughed because they found it stupid.

Namjoon was studying on his dorm, class was done and they can rest and study for the upcoming exams Jimin and Namjoons dorms are just one meter away // through a random dorm// thats why sometimes, they'll see each other, stare, and walk inside their dorm as if nothing happened, weird right.

Namjoon was laying in the couch, not knowing what to do, he had done studying, cleaning and doing his things but he was still in the boredom and he cant stand it, just then, someone knocked on the door, he was confused, he had not invited anyone nor any person he invited in and hang out. He didnt mind, he'll care about his aspect later, because his hair was messy, his baggy pink t-shirt which seemed childlish had hid his boxers, it reached up to his lower knees, which he's fine with it. He opened his door, his jaw fell. "J-Jimin!?" Jimin smiled, trying to hide his smirk, "H-" and then regression spread around him.

He idiotically closed the door to Jimins face, his back laying back on the door, then Jimin knocked on the door, telling to open the door, so Namjoon immediately took his shorts, wearing them but it was covered by his t-shirt so he tucked it in before opening the door, his head hung low, "im sorry for that, p-please dont beat me" Namjoon stupidly haw, Jimin now then took his smirk a chance to show, crossing his arms, "hmm... well then, help me with my homework" Namjoon widened his eyes, Park Jimin who was the smartest one in the class needs a help with a 148 IQ bumpkin like him?. Tell me if this is a dream.