Ten

Lisa pov*

       We were walking to cafeteria when bambam run to us he looks worried and nervous?what the hell did he do again this time he always make troubles a crazy trouble i should say.

    "What did you do this time bammie?tell me you cause trouble again are you?i said seriously i saw him gulp and he wipe his sweat forming in his forehead he look at the others worriedly specialy to seulgi jisoo tae kookie and rosé i think i have the guts what's the problem but i shrugged it off i don't want that to happen if ever she really study here i don't care anymore.

   "I..n-nothing lis,it's just that im so handsome many girls came after me that's why im running,yeah that's the reason"he said chuckled nervously.i raise my eyebrow and act cringe.

     "The hell?where did you get that confidence?you know what guys let's go it's so cold in here the wind suddenly become strong "i said hugging my self the others laugh at bambam. We started to walk while talking when we arrived at cafeteria we sit at our table mina sit at my right and tzuyu at my left they cling in my arms they always like this so its normal to us besides we're cousins but me and my friends only know that, the students here looking at us confused if this two beautiful creature besides me are my girlfriends duh im not a player like what they are thinking. While we're aeting i felf like someone looking at me or glaring at me i look around and im right i caught joohyun glaring at me it send shiver to my body i suddenly feel nervous im starting to sweat my friends notice me and they look at me worried.

  "Cous are you okay?you look pale your sweating. Are you sick?"mina said putting her palm at my forehead

  "Your not sick either ,here eat this and take some meds if your not feeling well"tzuyu said putting some pancake and strawberries at my plate and water.

  "No i don't need medicine im okay  you don't have to worry"i said smilling at them. I notice the 6 idiots exchanging look and a letter im fucking curious there's something their not telling me.

  "Is there something you want to tell us jisoo unnie?bammie?taetae kookie seulgi unnie dubu?do you think i didn't notice the six of you?"i said glaring at them. They all gulp and shake their head i just sigh and nod i respect them i just ask some other time.

"Guys i'll just go to restroom"tzuyu said we all nod at her
"Do you want me to accompany you cous?"i said we're just new here i don't want anyone to do anything to my friends specially my two cousin they are the baby of our group they so soft a crybaby.
"No need lis i can manage" tzuyu said patting my shoulder i just nod and mina suddenly stand and said she go with tzuyu we agree.

After 15minutes of talking and laughing here at cafeteria teasing each other and we stop whatever we're doing when we heard the door open laudly and we turn around and saw mina crying mess while running towards me i abruptly stand up and hug her im worriedly what the happened? I look at the others they are confused and worried i rub mina's back to calm her.

  "Minari what's wrong baby cous?why are you crying?"i said worriedly she look at me crying hard
  "L-lis please help us help tzuyu there's 2 guys who block our way they grab us i kick his private down there so i can escape i run here to ask some help they take tzuyu they harrassing us when we got out from the restroom" mina said sobbing at my chest i suddenly got angry no one can touch my cousin i'll surely break their bones. I run outside the cafeteria i didn't mind them shouting calling my name tzuyu need me right now when i got near the locker room i heard tzuyu shouting asking help i run inside and kick the door hard i saw them holding tzuyu arms trying to kiss her im fumming in anger right now i feel like i want to kill right now. I grab them by the collar and punch them so damn hard i can't controll my anger i break their right arm and blow so many punches at their face until they got unconcious but i didn't stop i continue punching them so many blood at their faces and at my knuckles but i feel someone hug me from the back i saw tzuyu crying i stop and face her wipe her tears i hate when i saw them crying  or friends arrived and shock when they saw the 2 guys at the ground unconcious and lots of blood i roam around i saw cctv inside the locker room and at the hallways i call the security office and tell them to give me some copy of the incident i need evidence i will fucking trow them inside the jail . I didn't know that some students follow us here they are also shock at the scene 2 guys unconcious with lots of blood at their face.