Chapter 32

My day went very good. I was just thinking the whole day about how it would be having a baby sister.

As last lesson of the day... I had art.

"Today.. I'll pass some small video's for the people who want to. And for the people who aren't interested in watching a movie, they can draw whatever they want." Mr. Brighter said.

"I think everyone wants to draw free." Sara said.

"Okay then." He said, opening a can of Arizona.

"I wanted to watch a movie. But I'll do it on my phone." Caspar whispered.

"U can't be on your phone during the lesson u badass." I joked.

"Oh yeah. .. Watch me." He laughed.

It was the last week before Christmas, and it was also the last lesson of art.

I decided to draw something around Christmas...

Olaf. (If you don't know who it is, stop reading this story and go search on Google.)

So I start drawing it with him saying: Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.

I was finished but I needed crayons to colour it.

"I'm going to get some crayons." I said.

"I'm going with you so he'll think that I need something." Caspar said.

So we went to a huge closet next to his desk, and I searched for a complete box with crayons.

"Found it." Caspar lied and he went back to his seat with an eraser. But he already had one.

After opening 5 boxes with only 3 or 4 crayons in each, I finally found a full box.

"Found it." I said and I went back to my seat.

But when I sat down, I saw that my drawing was gone.

I looked at Caspar and he started to draw something,  but he didn't look back at me.

I'll ask it back at the end of the lesson.

So I took a new paper.

"What shall I draw ?.." I asked to myself.

I was looking around in the classroom, and I saw that Cassandra walked to Sara, looked at the paper on what she was drawing, and then she was looking at me.

They were probably drawing something really really stupid.

I kept looking at them, and Sara and her other friend were erasing alot really fast.

Cassandra then took the paper, and she walked past me, with the paper, back to her seat.

Some girl next to her said: "OH MY GOD It's so pretty ! Who did that ?"

And Cassandra answered: "Jenna did it."

She walked back to me, and handed me the paper.

There was written: 'Merry Christmas' on it.

I tuned it around to look at it.

It was my drawing.

"I'm so sorry Jenna, I didn't mean to do it, I thought it was an empty paper." Sara said, hugging me.

"Don't be sorry." I said and she went back to her seat.

"I'm so sorry Jenna." Cassandra said on a really fake tone.

I stood up from my seat.

"Fuck you bitch. Don't you dare. Touch my stuff. Ever again !" I yelled and I pushed her backwards causing her to fall on her butt.

"SARA ! SPARKLES ! HELP ME UP !" She commanded.

They immediately came and they helped her up.

"This isn't over. Carner." She said. And she walked away.

+

"You did a pretty great job at art." Caspar said giving a silent applause.

"I know." I laughed.

+

I opened the door with the door keys, and I walked inside.

I heard laughing coming from upstairs.

I walked on the stairs, and I heard that it came from Trevor's room.

I opened the door.

And he was kissing a girl.

"Oh Jenna fuck." He said when he saw me.

"Uhm hello ?" I said waving at the girl.

She waved back at me.

"Uhm, let me introduce you to each other." Trevor said.

"Rebecca... This is my younger sister who needs to learn how to knock."

"Jenna... This is Rebecca..."

"My girlfriend."

XXX

HI.

THE ART THING ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME IN REAL LIFE.

THANK YOU FOR THE 2.52K READS ON THIS STORY ♥

BYEEEEEE