Ah, I can sleep more.

I smiled and turned my body to the other side, catching a presence sitting on the couch in my peripheral vision.

I gasped loudly, feeling my heart start to beat furiously.

It was Harry, sitting in all black attire on the couch.

He was frowning at me.

"So, you think I need help?"

Fucking hell.

"Well, good morning to you too." I grinned nervously, figuring out what to say.

"Answer me." He said in the same monotone, standing up and walking towards me.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I ask instead.

Good one, Violet.

"Answer. Me."

Oh god, his voice.
It has dropped a few octaves.

And, he is now sitting directly opposite to me.

"Yes." I answer bravely.

"Yes, I think you need help." I added in after thought.

"Violet. How hard is it to understand?  I don't want to be helped. I am okay being like this. I have accepted it all." He says calmly, but in the same monotone.

I really don't like it.

"Harry, aren't you tired of living like this ?"

"I am, but I don't want Niall's help in changing it." He sighed.

"Why ?" I whisper, almost sounding as if I am in pain.

"I don't know, I just.. I just want things to stay as they are." He shrugged.

I sighed loudly.

There's no point arguing with him.

"I want to go on dates and click pictures and be like a normal couple. I want to introduce you to people and show you off. I want to get jealous when girls look at you. I want to feel alive. I want to be normal Harry, for once." I say while looking at my hands.

Harry didn't say anything.

He sighed, and got up from his spot on the bed.

He sat down closer to me, and put a finger under my chin, making me look up.

"I'll think about it." He whispered.

I couldn't help but smile at that, to which he smiled back.

Next I leaned in and kissed him, automatically smiling in it.

He kissed me back tenderly, shifting his hand from under my chin to cup my face.

"God, I love doing this." He pulled back for a while and whispered, leaning in and connecting his lips with mine again.

"Me too." I giggled, entangling my fingers in his hair.

"What the hell are you doing ?" I jumped at a sudden interruption.

Niall was standing at the corner, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Nothing, I am still half asleep." I try in vain to make something up.

Harry smirked, looking down in his lap.

Oh god, this was not supposed to happen.

"I just dropped by to see you before I leave." Niall said, looking very uncomfortable.

"Oh, okay." I get up and walk towards him, not knowing what to do.

"Have a seat," I said.

"Umm.. no, I am actually running a bit late. Okay, take care Purple. Will see ya next month probably." He smiled and stepped in to hug.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest, sighing comfortably.

Niall gives the best hugs.

"Bye Niall, take care. And call me when you reach." I said as we detached from the hug.

"Yeah, Bye!"

He still looked a bit uncomfortable when he left, I went down and walked him out till the main gate.

He didn't say a word.

And worst, he didn't even turn around for a final wave.

What the hell have I done ?

_________________________________________

Oh god, I am such a sucker for love triangles.

What do you think about this chapter ? Do tell me in the comments and give it a vote people !

Sincerely,
Meera.