Chapter 26

My head hurts.

Not I-am-gonna-die-from-this-pain kind of hurt.

More like, I-am-gonna-keep-sleeping-for-the-rest-of-the-day kind of hurt.

I opened my eyes with a great effort, and look beside me.

I remember Harry sleeping next to me last night, but he wasn't here now. Maybe he went in his room after I fell asleep. It must've become awkward for him.

It took me a while to recall last night's events, and I also remember having a nightmare late at night, I have no idea what time it was. I only remember living that awful day again and then suddenly waking up with Harry's arms wrapped around me and his soft words calming me down.

I got up and felt the pain increase two fold.

I looked around to see my phone on charging, again.

Harry is a thoughtful person in a whole another level, to be honest.

I picked it up to a lot of missed calls and texts. From Nichole, Andrea, Zayn, Louis and one from Harry.

He must've called last night when he reached.

I needed to use the washroom but my body didn't want to get up yet.

So after a lot of internal arguments and not wanting to harm my bladder, I got up.

When I opened the door and walked back to my bed, I saw a tray filled with a PB&J sandwich and coffee mug.

I smiled to myself, knowing it was Harry's work and sat on my bed, picking up the mug.

"How are you feeling now?" Harrys raspy voice made me look up as he entered the room.

"Medium," I answered honestly and took a sip of coffee, already feeling good from it's smell.

"Take this after you finish eating." He handed me a painkiller and sat beside me.

"Thank you," I said, for the breakfast, as well as the sandwich.

He just smiled.

I noticed how he looked a little upset and uncomfortable.

"Harry I wanted to -" I started but was cut off by my phone vibrating on the night stand.

"Just a minute," I say to Harry and pick the phone up.

It was Andrea.

"Oh thank god, how are you Violet ?" Andrea loudly sighed and asked, she had a hint of panick in her voice.

"I am fine, I just felt uneasy and went home earlier last night." I answered, the lie comfortably rolling off my mouth.

"Why the fuck are you lying?" Nichole's voice asked in the background. She sounded irritated for some reason.

"What?"

Oh shit, did they see me ?

"There are CCTV cameras in Louis' farmhouse, sweety. We saw what happened." Andrea answered calmly.

You gotta be kidding me.

They must have seen me talk in air when Harry had came.
Thank god Harry didn't fight, they surely would have got terrified of me then, for having superpowers sort of shit.

"Dude that punch was out of this world!" Nichole's voice came closer now, sounding impressed rather than irritated.

"Umm.. thanks."

"And how did you jump from the window ? It must've hurt like a bitch." Nichole further asked.

Oh shit.
What do I say to this ?