Chapter 28

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

"Good Morning, Princess." Harry's voice said from the other side in an enthusiatic tone.

I turned around to face him and got up, still sniffing the heavenly smell.

"Here's your royal breakfast." He did a curtsy type of pose, wearing a 'kiss the chef' apron over his yellow t-shirt.

"Wow. Someone woke up in a good mood today," I smiled, grabbing the plate from his hands.

"Yup, a certain someone has promised to spend the whole day with me." He said cheekily, dimples going deeper as he chucked.

"Oh, so that is the reason." I say and eat a bite.

He nodded and sat beside me.

Harry had poured honey over the pancakes, just how I like it.

"Ah, you are a great chef Harry." I close my eyes, savouring the sweetness.

"Thank you." He looked down, making his apron disappear.

I had a question as to how in the world does Harry manage to cook food.

But I'll ask him some other time. For now, I'll appreciate the pancakes.

After finishing the food, I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of shorts and loose sweater.

When I came out of the bathroom after towel drying my hair, Harry was surfing through netflix on the tv.

"Do you wanna binge watch any series ?" I ask while standing in front of the dresser, running a hairbrush through my hair.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Which series do you think we should watch?" He asks, turning his face to look at me from the mirror's reflection.

"Have you watched friends ?"

"I have heard it's very good, but never got around watching it."

"Then we should watch it." I walk to the bed and settled down beside him, getting inside the covers for some warmth.

"Okay," He located the series and started the first episode.

We watched the first ten episodes without a stop, and Harry was clearly loving every minute of it.

A few times, I peaked over to see Harry frowning at the screen in concentration, and then his lips slightly curling and eventually brealing into a grin.

The sound of his laugh was very melodious. 

"I wish I could see the whole season in one sitting, but my eyes are literally on fire." He said after the tenth episode, closing his eyes and resting his head on the wall.

"And mine are literally in tears." I close my eyes as well, feeling them burn a little.

We stayed like that for a while, giving the much needed rest to our eyes.

"I am hungry," Harry said after a while.

Susan had called somewhere in the middle of 6th episode to send lunch up in my room.

"Lunch is over there," I point over at the foiled plate that was safely kept on the dresser table.

"Violet,"

We were eating our lunch in a comfortable silence when Harry called my name.

"Hmm?" I looked up from my plate.

"I have to tell you something,"

Shit. I really don't like hearing that sentence.

I nervously nodded, asking him to go on.