chapter 4

'She found her life in her dream and she is ready to chase it until she find out the surface of her life.'

For the last time Swara hugged her mother. Then taking her luggage she went to the car to the airport. She was staring at the window continually she was gonna miss this city. Those memories with her maa and dida, with gadodia family, with maheswari family. Some were bitter but some were sweet lovable. Her nat khat with Ragini, leg pulling of laksh and uttara, care of badi ma bade papa and dad, mom's nautanki, dadi's anger, Baba's pamper, and obviously ma and didas love care pamper and last not least sanskar's love, tease, argument, romance everything. Maa kept her promise she didn't tell anyone about her going. Gadodia family knew she was leaving but where they don't. She promised her maa that she would keep updating about her and maa promised her family she would update them but not to disturb swara and for the first time they agreed without any argument. Maheswari family didn't know about her may be after some days the would be known but would they care. No she didn't want to remember those memories where they distrusted her but she want to leave the place with all beautiful memories which would give her positive energy and encouragement. She would never be able to God thank enough for Giving bidhi as her friend.
Mumbai the city of dream. Swara didn't know what is waiting for her here. The city of joy didn't gives her joy but will this city fulfill her dream? The city was running no one is still. Children to elders every body is busy. How would she cope up with that? Kolkata had a soothing vibe but here all were in race to become first.

Swara entered in bidhi's 1bhk flat in borivali. It's a beautiful small flat neat and clean, the drawing room is decorated with a small sofa and tea table at left side a open kitchen in front of kitchen a dining table. At right side the bedroom. There is a small size God Krishna murti beside the balcony door. Swara was admiring the house, seeing swara lost bidhi said 'swara i know my house is not big, but you know how much expensive is Mumbai and having a affordable flat is really tough. And I also know you will adjust. There is a single room hope you have no problem. And today there is no vegetable in kitchen so today we will have khichdi okay I'm sorry at your first day I'm giving you this.' Hearing bidhi's blabbering swara smiled and kept her hand in bidhi's shoulder and said 'bidhi are you being formal? Really? So I should also thank you shouldn't i? Pagli im fine and we used to share room in Dhera then what problem and about khichdi let's taste your handmade khichuri. Okay now show me the room let's go.'
After getting fresh and arranging clothes in closet Swara came to the drawing room. She saw bidhi was cooking so she thought to go to balcony. Going to balcony she saw the krishna murti and went towards it. Standing in front the god idol she prayed to god for giving her strength to fight and fulfill her dream. And also prayed for well being of her maa, dida and Sanskar. May be he hate her now and later will understand but she can never hate him.

After searching a lot she choosed to do training in star fly aviation academy. (I really don't know about pilot training admission so please spare me) At first day in class swara got ready in a pink formal dress.

 (I really don't know about pilot training admission so please spare me) At first day in class swara got ready in a pink formal dress

Bidhi gave her sweet curd wishing good luck.

Swara was greeted by receptionist, she told her the class was at first floor room no. 2. She went to the room and saw many were sited in chairs with desks many chairs empty. She went to a chair and sit down. A girl came and sit beside her with a sweet smile and said 'hi I'm soumya, you?'(soumya as tanya sharma) swara also smiled and replied 'hello im swara, swara bose'. And they grew a sweet friendship bond. The day went well she also got friend with Naksh boyfriend of Soumya who was also taking training.
They were such a sweet couple no argument just love may be they also had problems but they are not like to show in front the world.

She was telling her maa about her first day. Sharmistha was feeling happy hearing her daughter. She was really afraid to send swara mumbai not that was first time she went another city but this time she is broke but also she knew that only could gave her child to live her life in a new term. For the first time when swara went Dhera she remembered she didn't used get sleep in tension, but now her daughter is much more mature she knew she will handle it. She didn't tell anyone about her. She just kept telling her family that she is fine not to take tension though she know no one in this family is very tensed, maybe causing curiosity they asked about her. Maheswari family till didn't know about her, they used to call Ragini but no one tried to contact swara not even asked about her may be they were angry of swara for hurting their son, and also not even sanskar. But here her daughter every time she called always asked about everyone specially about sanskar and ragini. Sharmistha just prayed to God for giving all the happiness to her daughter.

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR POSTING THIS MUCH LATE. ACTUALLY I WAS ILL FOR SOME DAYS THEN EID CAME AND I GOT BUSY, SO I AM REALLY SORRY. I WILL POST NEXT PART ASAP. AND IF YOU LIKE THIS PART THEN VOTE AND COMMENT.
XOXO❤️❤️