Chapter Thirty Three:Breaking News

I smiled looking at him. 

Mosey:I know what it feel like to be away from home now you'll have it with you always

Me:*smiles* Awe

I set it down hugging him. 

Me:thank you

Mosey:*smiles* your welcome

The hug broke and I grabbed the chain and walked upstairs and he followed. I walked into my room which was quiet compared to downstairs. I walked in my closet opening my jewlery slide and I laid it in there. I closed it facing him. 

Mosey:*smiles* You like it?

Me:*smiles* I love it

He put his hands on my hips pulling me close to him. 

Mosey:*smirks* what about me

I looked at his lips and back at his eyes. 

Me:*smiles* Your not to bad yourself

He smiled and kissed me, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist he walked out of my closet to my bed. He set me down and broke the kiss. 

Mosey:You sure about this?

Me:*smiles* Do you want me to change my mind

Mosey:*smirks* nah just checking

⚠️WARNING SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD READER DESCRIPTION ADVISED ⚠️

He kissed down my body until he got to my thighs. He pulled off my bikini bottoms and sunk his head between my thighs. After what felt like forever his kissed me and I broke it pushing him down. He smiled and I tugged off his shorts and I wasted no time. I took him in my mouth and gave him some sloppy toppy until he was hard. He kissed me laying me back down and getting on top. He kissed my neck pulling my legs around his waist as he slowly slid into me and I dug my nails into his skin causing him to smile against my skin. He connected our lips again and went slow for a few strokes allowing me to get used to him and after I did I wasted no time telling him to speed up. 

Me:Mo move

He smiled and started thrusting faster. I sat up on his knees still keeping his pace and started rubbing my clit with his thumb the roughness of his digit sending shivers down my spine.

Me:oh f**k

He smiled and I felt my first high reaching me. My while body tensed up and he kept going until I cam. He went slower making my throbbing p**sy crave more. He kissed me.

Mosey:You tired?

Me:*smiles* Not yet

He smiled and he flipped me so I was a** up face down. He gripped my hips and slammed into me without mercy.

Me:Ugh holy s**t

I closed my eyes engulfing the pleasure as I gripped the sheets. My legs began to shake and he slapped my a** causing waves of pleasure to move through my body. And I orgasmed so hard he pulled out and turned laying on my back snapping my legs together as my body shook and he cam on my stomach. We both heaved and I looked down at my stomach.

Mosey:S**t

He breathed out I wiped the cum off with my finger and put my finger in my mouth meeting his eyes. I swallowed and he smiled. I sat up and he got off the bed I got off getting on my knees infront of him. He slid in my mouth and I deep throated him until I felt his shaft twitch in my mouth and he cam I sucked him dry swallowing his load.

Mosey:Wow

I stood up and he kissed me he broke it.

Mosey:For a virgin you sho know how to throw down

I smiled

The Next Day

I woke up exhausted from last night, I partied a lot. I got outta bed and I showered and got dressed. I walked downstairs and in the kitchen seeing all the gifts on the table and breakfast on the island. 

Casie:*smiles* Morning sissy why are you wearing sunglasses

Me:Cause its hella bright in here

She laughed pulling off the shades and the sun attacked my eyes. 

Casie:No your just hung over

I looked at the gifts. 

Casie:So what happened last night she asked looking at me. 

Me:what?

Casie:where'd you dissappear too

I looked at my dad and my uncles looked at him too. 

Casie:Uh oh whats the breaking news

Me:No secrets right? 

Colson:Yea........where'd you dissappear to jo 

Me:My bedroom....with a boy

He clenched his jaw. 

Casie:*gasps* Oh my god I'm gonna go good luck

She walked out of the kitchen. 

Colson:You slept-

He stopped rubbing his forehead in frustration but then sommer walked in. 

Sommer:What the hell is wrong with you

Colson:What are you doing here

Sommer:Sub tweeting me, how f**king mature colson really your the one who f**ked another girl while we were "together"!

Colson:Leave sommer

Sommer:make me

She held a crow bar in her hand. Sommer is a real life crazy b**ch. 

Slim:You need to leave girl

She held it up at my dad now weapon or not my dad will not lay a hand on a woman. Even if they are a crazy, crow bar weilding maniac. Now Olivia who was the only other girl in the house besides my sister was a suburban girl so she was't going to do anything. Thank you daddy for my tall genes I reached over her shoulder and snatched it from her hands and stood infront of her I tossed it behind me. 

Me:None of them will hit you but I will

Sommer:Back the hell off Jo you dont even like me

Me:clearly I was right cause your a crazy hoe

Is hoe a swear word? Sorry dad. 

Sommer:I am not a hoe!

Me:Oh really thats why your broke up with your boyfriend of 3 years to jump on my dads dick

Her face oh my god I wanted to laugh so bad. Then Nicky came in she's my dads friend/ex they are still really close. 

Nicky:Kells I- whats going on

Me:azada loco
(crazy hoe)

They all laughed and this pissed sommer off and she swung and punched me in the face. I'll give her props she hits hard but I have rings on so my hit will hurt more. I did just that and she hit the floor. 

Nicky:Well s**t

She looked down at her and she looked loopy. 

Me:f**k

I spit blood in the sink and washed it out looking at my dad. 

Me:sorry

Colson:*smiles* nah you deserved that but dont cuss in my house again