Chapter Ninety Four:B**ch

~After the show~

I placed the blunt between my lips and Bella and I walked out back to meet the guys on the bus. We walked out and they were outside I saw Mosey talking to Sona. I paused and watched, she said something and tried to kiss him but he pushed her away. He said something and she said something and pulled him close to her and he pushed her away. She was started to get irritated. 

Me:I dare her

I spoke lowly

Bella:keep calm

She then smacked him and I dropped my things and ran over. I pushed her against the bus. 

Sona:what the f**k b**ch

I started hitting her and I pulled her to the ground and got on top of her and started hitting her and mo pulled me off her with sauve while brennen and security came over. Mo picked me up trying to walk away and I tried to crawl over him looking at her. 

Me:Come on b**ch you was talkin so big on ig where it at now! Where it at now! You touch my n**ga again Imma knock you the f**k out hoe!

Sona:Come get me then hoe!

I push mo off me and I ran I grabbed her from security and I picked her up and dropped her on the ground. I stomped on her and mo and sauve came back over and pulled me off mo put his arms around me pinning my arms at my side and security took her away. Mo let me go. 

Mosey:Calm down

Me:Okay I'm calm  I'm calm

Tati:jesus christ you a whole mma fighter bro

Everyone laughed which calmed the mood. I saw danny filming. 

Jd:straight body slammed her

Me:*smiles* F**kin hoe

We got on the bus and the bus left. I went in the bathroom looking in the mirror. Babes came in wrapping his arms around me. 

Me:she scratched my s**t up

I had scratches on my cheek and neck. 

Mosey:I didn't do anything with her

I turned facing him. 

Me:I know I was watching

Mosey:*smiles* that was hot

Me:*smiles* sorry for hitting you in the escape process

Mosey:*smiles* its all good just make it up to me

⚠️ WARNING SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD READER DESCRIPTION ADVISED ⚠️

He kissed me and I deepened it pulling him closer and he stopped pulling the door closed and locking it. He came over picking me up and setting me on the sink. He kissed my neck and he slipped his hand in my shorts and in my panties.

Me:oh my god

He smiled against my skin and he pulled off my shorts and panties and he got on his knees. And he licked my clit and started eating me out. I leaned my head back closing my eyes.

Me:f**k

I moaned out and I ran my fingers through his curls. When my high hit me I covered my mouth to keep quiet. He kissed me sliding in. He put my legs to rest of his his arms as he held my thighs thrusting into me. I gripped the edge of the sink.

Me:Yes papi right there

He went harder and it felt so good. I whipped my head back as my high hit me. He kissed me to muffle my moans.