Chapter Seventy Four:Pressure

Me:Oh my f**kin god

Mo stood up and it was my sister. 

Me:Cas what do you want?

Casie:we need to talk

I laid back down putting my hands over my face. 

Me:S**t

So I pulled my shirt on and left with casie. I was gone all day with her handling her problem and calming her down. 

Later that night
I got home and the guys were in the kitchen living it up as usual.

Mosey:Hey baby

I ignored him going upstairs. I set my phone and keys down. I went into the bathroom to take off my make up and mo came in the room.

Mosey:Whats your deal

Me:Nothing

He came in the bathroom.

Mosey:Really cause it seems like something is wrong

Me:Im fine!

⚠️ WARNING SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD READER DESCRIPTION ADVISED ⚠️

He pushed me against the wall putting his hand around my throat.

Mosey:Quit playing with me josie

I looked in his eyes.

Me:What are you gonna do about it

He smirked removing his hand from my throat and he undid my jeans slipping his hand in them and in my panties. He started rubbing my clit and it felt so good.

Mosey:I suggest you lose the attitude

Me:Make me

I spoke lowly and he pulled his hand out and pushed me on my knees. He dropped his shorts and boxers opening my mouth my gripping my jaw and he slid his dick in my mouth.

Mosey:This is what you wanted right

He took full control. After using my mouth to his pleasure he pulled and I held back my gag reflex.

Mosey:Up now

I stood up and he pulled off my shirt kissing my neck and pulling down my jeans and panties and bent me over the bathroom sink sliding in without warning.

Me:oh f**k

I moaned out gripping the edge if the sink. He gripped my hips and pounded without mercy.

Me:no pares papi no pares
(Dont stop)

He pulled out and picked me up setting me on the bathroom sink bringing my legs to rest on his shoulders and he slipped inside me again. I threw my head back and pleasure took over my body. He kissed my neck then I lifted my head and we kissed. Then my high hit me and he cam in me and our kiss broke. We were both panting. He pulled out letting my legs fall slowly.

Mosey:Better?

Me:Yea *smiles* wat better

I got down and my legs felt like jelly.

Mosey:Good come downstairs and join us when your done

Me:Okay

He kissed me walking out.  I showered and I got out pulling on his shirt and some shorts. I walked downstairs. 

The Next Day

JosieBaker