update after 2 years?

Hello! I hope everyone is staying safe and taking care of themselves during this quarantine! it feels like forever since I've updated and it has been.. it's been a couple years and I've definitely changed as a writer and person. I feel like I've read so many new books and watched so many new movies that have helped me grow. I definitely know my style, what I like and what I don't like in stories and I hope to actually apply that in my writing. I've grown so disconnected with writing that the only time I write is either for my blog or for school. 

Though quarantine is definitely tough, it's given us so much free time. One thing I definitely want to do is get back into writing. I loved it, and I still do. I'm on Wattpad for most of my day, constantly reading new stories or rereading my favorites. I hope to be updating a lot in the future. 

I know I should be writing for myself and that readers and votes don't matter, but it's always encouraging as a writer to see good feed back. I was wondering if anyone would still care about the updates or anything they want to see in the future? Thank you so much for everything, I feel like I really need to say that because I had a good time as an author thanks to all the feedback and votes. 

Please stay safe and spend time with your loved ones. xx Ashley