Lightning Knows Best!

"Lightning, what the hell!?" Fanny screeched at the sudden arrival of her former teammate. The dumb object had a smug look on his face, indicating he knew something. Uh oh.

Lightning waited for Fanny to shut the fridge door to speak once again. Of course, before doing that he obnoxiously slammed the empty cup he was holding onto the small table. He was acting like a slyest fox you'd ever have seen.

"Soooo... I overheard a little bit of your conversation with Bubble, well, most of it. No, all of it..." he spoke with a wide grin on his face. It was obvious that he was trying his best to get on Fanny's nerves, which he definitely didn't accomplish by sneaking up on her. Totally.

"What're you getting at, Taser-Bit?" Fanny growled, expecting the offended gasp that came from Lightning in response. It took the little bolt a moment to think about what he was getting at, but spoke after a moment of awkward silence.

"Well... I wanna help you! Mainly because seeing you get all flustered is hilarious. Also because I got a good idea of who you likeeee...!" Lightning flew up into Fanny's angry thinking face. She zoned out during most of what he was saying as she was still trying to think of something to eat for lunch. When Lightning shoved his body towards her in attempt to annoy her more, she blasted her fan at full power in an attempt to blow him away. Blowing him away didn't work but the sudden powering of the fan was enough to make him jump and back away. Fanny, only hearing about the 'help' part, gave a cold reply.

"I don't want you're help. Now leave me alone." She scoffed, her fan blades coming to a slow halt. After some thinking, she decided to just skip lunch and get a drink to tie her over instead. Not like she'd be able to eat alone anyways, and least with a drink she could attempt to take it somewhere else where there wasn't any one around. She scanned the area until she found the kitchen sink. Tap water will have to do for now, she did not feel like opening the fridge again.

"You may not want it but you're definitely gonna need i- HEY GET OFF OF THE COUNTER!" Lightning broke his sentence as he flew up to the fan who just jumped onto the counter to reach the faucet of the sink. A cup uncomfortably gripped in her mouth.

"No!" She hissed as she set the cup down and tried to reach for the faucet. As she sped along the short space, she knocked a couple things down that thankfully didn't break. She used her foot to reach the handle to the faucet and flicked it up to full power. Getting the cup, she prepared to fill it when Lightning grabbed her and shoved her off. As she fell she eyed Lightning taking the cup and filling it up himself.

"Pencil would KILL you if she saw or heard about that! I thought you knew better!" He barked at her in a whispery-shouty tone. Fanny only huffed a reply, watching the bolt shut off the faucet and set the cup of water on her head.

"So what!? I have sharper teeth than her! I can bite her arms off if she even tried, and I know that'll make her back off... dumb drama queen..." Fanny spat loudly. Lightning gave her a deathly stare as if he was trying to tell her to stay quiet. Fanny didn't care, she hated him. She hated everything.

"Fanny! Keep your volume down! There's still people sleeping, somehow- but they're sleeping!" Lighting scowled quietly. Fanny turned away in preparation to go somewhere else and enjoy her nice cup of well water somewhere else, only to realize that Lightning was right. Bubble had a headache or something and was trying to lay down to get rid of it as they spoke. She had no problem irritating the others as they slept, but Bubble was special to her. She didn't dare wake her up.

"Hey uhh Fanny... your blade thing is uhhh... going whoosh..." Lightning stated quietly, spinning his finger in a circular motion. Fanny noticed what he meant and quickly struggled to turn off her fan. She stood there for a long while, refusing to turn around but hearing Lightning snicker and almost break into a loud laughter. He was able to contain himself just enough to mock the girl quietly.

"Haha! I knew it! It's so obvious! You gotta hide yourself a bit better, girl!" He smirked, noticing Fanny had started trembling. She was holding her breath in anger at the mocking figure, trying to not lash out angrily and cause a big scene. She took in a deep breath after a moment and looked into Lightning's direction carefully (to avoid dropping her cup of water), revealing a bright red face. The red came from a fair share of pure rage and overall being flustered from her thinking.

"I hate you so much. Lightning, I hate you." She huffed in defeat. How could he already know? I don't even know! Her face showed her puzzlement without her realizing, only adding to Lightning's snickering.

"It's Bubble, isn't it?"

HI GUYS IM STRESSED AS H E LNL
But uhhhh
This took way too long and I'm sorry 😔
I can promise you there will be good Fubble chapters soon
A l s o I'm making a new fanfic for an au I started called Apocalypse so be on the lookout for that if you want 👉👈
I'll be releasing the prologue soon but the rest of the story will be continued after maybe two or three tpot episodes happen so I can get a feel for the new relationships and interactions that'll be formed
Also because Winner
Anyways
Lightning and Fanny deserve funny interactions I. The show they'd be perfect for it
Thank you for reading :)