Walking, Arguing, and Some Sleeping

Fanny hates everyone and everything. It's no wonder that she's always in a bad and grumpy mood. She found everything more clear to her when she saw the worst in things than when she tried to see the best in people. Seeing the good would make you more vulnerable to manipulation, she believed. Flaws were the more important portion anyways, right?
She groaned at Snowball who was practically dragging her to their former team's cabin where they stayed while participating in the previous Battle for BFDI. She was perfectly calm and collected when she was watching the stars from the old battlegrounds. Snowball forcing her to move made her go back to her original state, which, of course, was very not happy.
"Why'd you make me move!?" Fanny shouted as Snowball tugged uncomfortably at her head as if he were trying to drag someone by the ear.

Snowball sighed and grumbled back a response: "You understand that this would be way easier if you didn't throw a tantrum like a little toddler about it, right?" He paused for a moment, possibly an attempt to let what he just said sink in before continuing. "Besides, this will be the first time since the split that we're going to see the others! We'll be able to catch up with them! Aren't you excited to see them?"

"Absolutely not! I hate them! I hate them all!" She yelled back.

"Fanny, I know you don't hate them all. You actually allowed Bubble to be friends with you. You can't hate people you're friends with."

Fanny opened her mouth to counter but couldn't think of anything quick enough. Snowball was right. Bubble was the only object she had yet to point out flaws in. The only one she had yet to hate, but before she could give a reply Snowball continued to speak.

"Maybe you can because, well, you're Fanny. Or maybe you don't hate her because you got a little something for he-"

"SCREW YOU! This is why I HATE you!" Fanny snapped. Snowball chuckled a bit as if he was enjoying this treatment from her, which he shouldn't be. Fanny was trying to be assertive but it was very hard judging by her lack of arms and smaller size. The little bolt that was tailing the two finally came in between the fighting objects to separate them.

"Okay, at first it was kinda funny, but now it's getting annoying. Can you guys argue at a different time?" Lightning bossed.

"Arguing doesn't have a schedule, Lightning." Snowball stated cleverly as he walked up to the door of their cabin that they'd finally arrived to, leaving Fanny a couple steps away from him and no longer in his grasp. As soon as the door was open both Fanny and Lightning rushed in to go to the emptiest room in the cabin that they've all dubbed 'the calm room'. The room consisted of a normal-sized couch, three chairs, and a rug. The rest of it was just hot pink walls with a white rim. It was basically a replica of their living room, which was a pastel orange color with the same white rims and where all the furniture in the calm room originally came from but it had some windows and a fireplace.

"None of them are here yet..." Lightning noted.
"Gah! What a waste of time! I could've still been looking for constellations!" Fanny yelled angrily as Snowball entered the room.

"You can do that tomorrow when the entire team is together." Snowball said with a glare.
"Don't boss me! I'm a free girl! I hate you!" Fanny spat as she sat down grumpily on the couch.
"You're 'I hate you's are getting very unthreatening, just thought I'd let you know." Snowball said, catching a glare from Fanny who didn't even attempt to reply.

Lightning sighed at the two and stated: "It's super late and I don't feel like waiting for everyone, I'm going to bed. Goodnight you two." He started on his way out of the room and towards the bed area room where Snowball and Lightning's bunk bed was. Some time passed before Snowball silently left the room as well, leaving Fanny alone with her thoughts.

This is the calmest this room has ever been. I better enjoy it while it lasts. No, I hate silence! That's what my thoughts are for though, right? I wonder what crazy things I can think of. It's pretty late so if I stay up a bit longer maybe I can come up with an entire wacky story! A story I can tell Bubble when she gets here. Where is Bubble? Wouldn't she tell me if she was going somewhere? Where are the others? Is Bubble with them? Why do I feel so worried?

Her face started to feel warmer than usual and her fan went off without warning. Scaring herself, she made a soft shriek sound that was barely quiet enough to not disturb the other former Iance members in the cabin. She stared at one of the walls in shock for a while until her fan eventually slowed down and turned off. Breathing heavily from the shock, her thoughts became a jumbled mess that all asked 'what the heck was that?' Deciding that thinking too much about it would cause it to happen again, she attempted to sleep right there on the couch. She didn't want to move and the couch was quite comfortable to her anyways. In the moment, she found it hard to point out the flaws of the things around her. All her mind could focus on was sleeping. She wouldn't let her thoughts wonder anymore tonight. She was somewhat scared of them now, but in a way the silence of her thoughts eventually lead her into a deep sleep.

Not much Fubble stuff this chapter but there's more to come anyways so :>
This is the first fan fiction I've written in a while woa
Over a year
Anyways I kinda wanna add suspense to this dumb little story to make it exciting so bear with me hahah