Lovino looked up with a typical customer service smile before jerking his head back slightly. His eyes widened as if trying to place where he recognized Antonio's face. Antonio could tell that he was searching for an answer before eventually brushing it off and plastering the smile back on his face.

"Hello, my name is Lovino. I will be assisting you today. My associate said you were looking for a suit for a wedding. I am here to help. I just need your last name and then we can take a look at some options" Lovino began, staring into Antonio's eyes as he continued to try and figure out why the man in front of him looked so familiar. 

"Fernandez" Antonio stated with a smile, eliciting an incredulous look from Lovino. The Italian typed the last name into the iPad, trying to pull it together and be professional. There were so many people who had that last name in the world. But he only knew of one. In the moment, Lovino was overwhelmingly tempted to ask for a first name, but it was against store policy and he was not trying to get fired. 

"My associate said you were thinking of a navy blue?" Lovino questioned, now back to complete professionalism, trying to ignore the ridiculously familiar look of the man he was helping. 

"Um- yeah- or whatever is good for a wedding" Antonio lied with a chuckle, nervously placing a hand on the back of his neck as he tried to figure out a way to reveal who he really was. He had gotten himself way too far into this situation and now it was too awkward to back out.

Lovino took a few steps forward, examining Antonio closely to try and make a decision about which colors, fabrics, and fit would suit him best. Antonio stood there awkwardly, his face flushed slightly as Lovino stared into him like he was trying to crack a code. Antonio couldn't tell if it was part of the process or the Italian was slowly figuring out who he was. 

"You have warm skin and quite striking green eyes. I think a deep olive suit might be a better look on you for a wedding. Navy blue is vey business-y. Granted, you'd probably still look good in navy, I  just think green is really your color" Lovino explained charmingly before looking down at his iPad and typing in a few notes. 

"Sounds good to me" Antonio replied, smirking slightly at Lovino's assessment. Striking green eyes. He was suddenly feeling a bit less out of his depth. Lovino was definitely a good salesmen. Lovino left shortly and returned with a button-up, jacket, and pants in his arms. 

"Try these on in the room to the left and we'll see how it fits when you come back out" Lovino ordered, leading Antonio to the changing room before placing the garments on the bench inside the small space. Antonio put the outfit on quickly and checked himself out in the mirror. He had never worn a suit so expensive. He felt quite fancy. 

When he strode out of the changing room, really impressed with the suit, he was met by a judemental stare of the Italian. Suddenly feeling less confident at the up and down glance of Lovino, he wiped the smile off his face and stood there, uncertain of how he looked in the expert's eyes. 

"Definitely your color" Lovino suddenly blurted, sending a rush of relief through Antonio. "Come stand here so I can fix a few things." Antonio obliged and stood on the spot where the Italian was pointing, looking in the direction of a mirror in front of him as the Italian assessed what needed to be done. 

A few moments of silence passed as Lovino tried to straighten out the suit, fiddling with the lapels and pockets in an attempt at making it look as perfect as possible. Antonio stood as still as a statue, looking at himself in the mirror with an impressed look on his face. The suit made him look the best he had ever seen himself. He found himself involuntarily puckering his lips in the mirror, looking ridiculous as he admired how handsome he looked. Lovino continued to fix the cuffs at the bottom of the pants and Antonio tried to remain still.