Percy's sick

Percy's P.O.V

Today was Saturday morning, I woke up at 10:30 A.M. Yet, I'm still very tired, I got up half-awake. I went to the kitchen where everyone was already up i yawned," Sup, where are the pop-tarts?"

"In the cabinet Mr.Sleepy-Pants." Was Starks reply.

"Yup, what-ever."

Sill tired I got a pop-tart and put it in the toaster, I didn't feel all that well today. I grabbed a cup of water and waited for the toaster.

"You ok Perce?" Asked Steve

I shrugged and Bruce got up an thermometer and put it under my tongue. "102 Fahrenheit, i'm going to give you something to drink then go back to bed ok?"

I nodded, eating my pop-tart. He went and got a liquid and poor 2 teaspoons of it in a small cup, I drank it and nearly gagged. "I hate Liquid it always taste horrible."

They laughed at my response, I went back to be and slept for 3 more hours.

Steve's P.O.V

All of the Avengers were sitting in the kitchen when Percy came in, But he looked pale and was really groggy. He asked where the pop-tarts were and we told him. When Tony said something ruid we didn't expect him to say yea, he always corrects Tony. We all looked at each other, "You ok Perce?" I was really concerned.

He just shrugged, not a yes and not a no. We looked at Bruce who got up and got the thermometer. He took Percy's temperature, "102 Fahrenheit." That was high then it should be. Percy now had his poptarts and were chewing on them when Bruce came back and gave Percy the two teaspoon medicine to help lower the fever. He gagged on it, "I hate Liquid it always taste horrible." We all laughed at that.

He still had his jokes that was a good sign. He went back to bed.

"We have to keep an eye out on his temperature, if it gets higher we have to put him in a ice-bath." Bruce said

"Ok, each hour we will check on him dead." I said, they all loved Percy, he was awesome, and funny. He hates attention and doesn't always have an ego. It is sometimes weird how he is related to the Tony Stark.

After 2 hours his temperature rose, if it rose a bit more in the third hour we are going to have to put him in an ice-bath.

It was the third hour and Percy woke up, still moody as ever. But his temperature was 104.5 degrees, we talked with Percy and made him go in an ice-bath to make sure his temperature was decreasing. after about 15 minutes in the ice-bath Percy feel back asleep which surprised me. 

"An ice-cold bath made someone fall asleep...is that normal" I asked Bruce

"I think so, he is burning hot and the ice is making his temperature back to normal." He replied.

After 2 more days in the ice-bath Percy's temperature went back to normal, along with himself. He mostly slept and ate soup...anything else we tried to give him other than soup would just come back out.

After a day Fury called us in to talk to us, when we all got there and sat down Fury spoke, "I want Percy to become an Avenger."

We were shocked, "Why?" I asked

"Because a son of Poseidon would prove to b useful to us."

That was when all chaos went lose, finding out Fury had a bug and found out Percy was a son of Poseidon was bad.

"SHUT0-UP." It was so commanding that everyone shut up, we looked over to how shouted it and it was Percy with his hands covering his ears.

"My gods you guys shout WAY to LOUD."

That got a chuckle out of Stark.

"Now, what was with the yelling I was 15 floors down?"

"15 floors and we're that loud, New World Record?" Stark said

All of the Avengers minus Stark all face-palmed, "Really Uncle...really." Percy asked with a bewildered face.

That was when Fury spoke, " I want you to become a full on Avenger."

Percy looked confused then relazationwent on his face, "Ok, now what."

"Nothing will be all that different except you will stay her past 19 and will go with te Avengers o mission, maybe even with Parker."

"Parker...As in Peter Parker?"

"Yup."

We were watching the two way conversation letting Fury work it out. We were still processing Percy being an Avenger.

"Why Peter?"

"His code-name is Spiderman and he has his own team too, Sam, Luke, Ava, and Danny are on it."

"Okkk...this day just got even more interesting, can I talk to them tomorrow t school about this?"

"Sure, knock yourself out, just make sure it is private."

"Ok, just a question...Does Peter speak Greek?"

"Yes along with Danny." "Ok, thanks."

With that he turned toward us, we were now out of our trans and smiled at Percy, "Percy what will your code-name be?"

"Storm-Bringer?"

He answered questionably

"That is a GREAT name." boomed Thor

"Keep it down Blondie we don't want to scare the neighbours." Tony said

"Tony...We don't have neighbours, they moved away remember?" Replied Percy

"Touche" Stark replied

READ IMPORTANT

A/N: I'm sumwhat stuck I will try and get to the fight against Thantos and all but with Christmas in (Checks watch that also says date) 5 days i'm sumewhat busy. We still need to put up the tree (facepalms). Anyway, I hope you are enjoying this, this is all for fun and everything...give me some suggestions and I might think that it will work or not.  Comment how I am doing I woulf love that. At that note bye..I don't know when I'm going to update next...should Percy go on a Mission or fight Thantos, or something else...the mission would be with Spiderman or Avengers, don't know what to do. Comment :)