Check-Up Time

Percy's P.O.V

Before Percy went to bed Steve said that Thor should be back tomorrow. So, while Percy was making a rainbow he pulled out a drachma and said, "Thor Odinson, Asgard."

"Hey Thor."

"Percy my friend what is wrong?"

"Nothing right now, but tomorrow when you return I will be at the tower. Can you act like you don't know me?"

"Sure Perce, but you are going to have to tell them eventually."

"I know but in my own time."

Percy swiped his hand through the mist and went to bed. How he hoped for a nice dream.

Nightmare/Flashback

He was back in Tartarus, getting all those curses again. Seeing Annabeth walking trying to find Percy, can't hear or see him. It drove him mad, determined to get to his girlfriend he toke many, many curses. Bob finally helped him but he was blacked out before seeing what really happened. Pain was everywhere, everywhere in the dark. voices far away he couldn't tell what happened but prayed it would stop. Minutes later he felt some pain relieve not all of it but enough. He was tired, he felt himself geting picked up and a cat purring. That was all he really remembered about that... night?

End of Nightmare/Flashback

It wasn't the worse nightmare, I was ok with not screaming but my body was still in that place, hurt. I stood up unsteadily and silently walked to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face, I felt calmer and decided to hang out by the pool. I put my swim trunks on and grabbed the green shirt I use a a cover for my body. I don't let people see my body because of all the scars. I was hanging out by the pool till morning, when Jarvis woke me up to go to my check-up with Bruce.