Going Home

Percy's P.O.V

After going back to a sleepless dream with no more nightmares thankfully. He packed up and waited for Grover who was jumping to get to Thalia's tree. I was already there and watching Grover jumping always put a smile on my face. A short smile but a smile nonetheless. Walking to cab that was waiting for me and Grover we were talking about going home. He was making me laugh, it seems as if that he is the only one that can for right now. Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank all went to Rome to be together, my home will always be with Camp Half-Blood. But for right now i'm to "heart-broken" and I have to keep up the image that I am fine.

Once in New York Grover walked me to my apartment then left for his own quest for finding new demigods. The Gods have been spending more time with their children after the war, probably feeling bad how we lost kids. They were working out a portal between the Romans and the Greeks.

When I got to my apartment number I smelled, fresh baked "COOKIES" and opened the door putting my backpack on the ground and practically jumping to the kitchen. There are two plate full of blue cookies with a note next to it, "We will be back in an hour with more food, watch some TV or something." The note was in moms handwriting so I just toke a plate and wrapped the other plate for later, sat on the couch, took off my shoes, and turned on the TV talking about the Avengers, "Great" was my thought "people in spandex suits running around acting as heroes Yippee." For awhile he forgot his troubles and was watching cartoons until his mother and Paul came in. "How was your day?" His mother asked. "Fine" not taking my eyes off the screen, 'how long was sense the last time I last watched TV?' I thought again.