Realesing Some Steam

Percy's P.O.V 

Before Blackjack interrupted

"Ok we are here to make a plan for defeating Tartarus. Who is mostly after Percy." Zeus boomed

I felt the pang in my chest saying that I should just give him to me. As if reading my mind Artemis said, "No Percy you aren't giving yourself up."

I looked down then back up I was going to say something until lots of 'NO' filled the air when I opened my mouth. I guess that is out of the question.

"This might be a bad time, but Kronos is rising again and umm," Hades looks to me when saying this, "I can't find Annabeth's sole, I haven't for a long time. Trust me I've been looking, but she always felt weird when it came to a sole."

That was a bullet to my heart, "Where's Annabeth and what do you mean by sole?"

"Well," looking uncomfortable Zeus spoke up, "he has told us that she has always felt dead but not fully, we are as confused as us."

"You also said Kronos is rising again, how is that possible?"

"We can only assume someone on the inside told him where we buried it, the only people who were there, we us the Olympians plus Hades and Hestia, You, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico"

"How is this possible?" I said rubbing my hair, I was so confused, "Nico, no he likes the underworld, Thalia, no she loves the Hunters she would never betray them, Me, of course no, my flaw is personal loyalty, Annabeth, please tell me that's a no, she, she is dead."

the Olympians and the Avengers look at me sadly, this can't be happening, she can't be the traitor. It doesn't add, up. I froze, maye it does, she dissapears at times, she talks to someone then quickly ends it when I'm near, she didn't want Luke to die. "She, she works for Kronos." I said in a frail voice, which Zeus must not have picked up on.

"It appears so Percy." Zeus BOOMED. I thought Thor was loud, my gods. My heart starts to break as I pick up more peices of the puzzle. Annabeth dissapeared once on my first quest. So many things I am just finding. I start to rub the back of my head on habit. My life with my girlfriend may have been a lie.

I close my eyes and release my hair calming and trying to get back on task. I open and say, "What are we going to do with Kronos?"

The gods look at me like I'm crazy espically Athna but one look into my eyes that say 'I'm not over this, but I can't let my emotions cloud what's really important.' At least that is what I hope they see.

"Right, we need a plan." Zeus agrees

---Time-Skip-After-Plan-Being-Discussed--- 

That was when Blackjack burst into the meeting and say the monsters are attcking central New York and are making their way here. I grab my watch and pen, making it turn into a sword and shield.

"Percseus Jackson! Get back here to discuss the plan." Zeus boomed

I get angry, "Zeus, I'm not going to leave those people down there. I will be back so shut up, I don't care right now that you are King God, but those people are defensless and Camp Half-Blood just got out of a war. I'm going no mater."

With that I whistle to get Blackjacks attention and head to the edge of Olympus. I jump and Blackjack zooms after, he catches me and we head to central of New York.

Boss, you are going to be in so much trouble. Can we get donuts before we go back as a goodbye? 

I laugh and pat him, "Sure boy, let's get there in 5"

On it 

With that we zoom through the city. I see 200 monsters. Feeling my frustration and anger at the gods, Fates, and Annabeth I let it go on all the monsters.

After killing them I sit down and put my head in my hands that are in my lap.Then I pinch my nose just thinking about how much my life is a lie. I really hate the Fates right now.

Blackjack comes and nuzzles my head, I laugh and get up. I hurt my angle during the battle, some monster with tons of teeth came and bite into my leg. Blackjack steadied me and helped me climb onto him. "Come on I think a donuts shop s close with drive-Thur."

He nods and heads that way, flying then hiding in a bush while I get the mist to make it seem like i'm in a car. I order donuts and we fly back to Olympus.

I get off Blackjack and he steadies me and we limb back to the thorne room, when I get there they have an Irish Message that I guess they were watching me fight. The Avengers looked shocked, truth was I need to release that steam I kept in me for most of my life.

Apollo looked at me then down to my foot where the bite was, he umped up quickly and made his way toward me. He then tells me to sit and begins to heal me. It was a bit painful but  managed.

"Are you ok Percy now, we could all see you releasing your steam?" My father asked concerned.

I nod my head and we go back to talking about the plan to defeat Tartarus and Kronos.