𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Plus I didn't want to go." Isabella shrugged. "And I just thought it would be boring so Bells and I decided to make it a girls night." Skylar smiled.

"We also know the boys really want to go so they're just going with our friends." Isabella smiled. "You have more friends?" Cory chuckled making Isabella glare at him.

"And you actually have a life?" Isabella smirked chuckling as everyone but Cory laughed. "Why did everyone laugh when she said something mean?" Cory pouted.

"She just has something that makes it better." Topanga laughed. "You just love her more than me because she reminds you of you." Cory turned to his wife.

"Yeah." Topanga nodded as Cory looked at her in shock while the teenagers laughed. "So, who are you guys supposed to be?" She turned to the teenagers.

"Red Riding Hood." Skylar smiled as she put her hood up. "Big Bad Wolf." Holden smiled wrapping his arm around Skylar's waist.

"Aw, that's cute." Topanga smiled. "But why do you have blood?" Cory furrowed his eyebrows.

"There's been an accident." Skylar and Holden answered with a serious expression. "Yeow!" Cory shrieked.

"I love it." Topanga nodded making the couple smile. "What about you two?" Topanga turned to Joshua and Isabella.

"Skeleton bride and groom." They smiled as Joshua wrapped his arm around Isabella's waist. "Is this giving hints?" Cory smiled widely.

"Maybe." Joshua and Isabella shrugged. "Really?" Cory asked with the same smile.

"No." They chuckled making Cory pout. "Don't do that. We have another bet for the wedding." Cory explained.

"Another one?" Isabella sighed. "How much bets do you guys have on us?" Joshua asked them.

"Well, your wedding for one." Topanga started. "When you guys have your first house and then baby or babies." Cory continued.

"Can we get on those?" Skylar and Holden put their hands up. "Dude!" Joshua turned to Holden.

"Really?" Isabella questioned Skylar. "Why not?" They shrugged.

"Please tell me mom and dad aren't in this." Joshua turned to Cory. "They've put one of the earliest bets." Cory nodded.

"So has Katy." Topanga told Isabella. "Oh, crap." Joshua and Isabella sighed as Maya, Riley, Auggie, Ava, and Dewey walked out to the living room while the older teenagers turned to each other.

"Okay, Topanga, are you going trick or treating with these kids." Cory pointed to the little kids. "Or you going to the haunted house with those kids?"

"We don't need supervision anymore." Riley told her parents as Auggie and his friends walked over to the living room bay window.

"We are becoming young adults." Maya added in. "Says who?" Cory questioned.

"The ghost of the bay window." Riley responded. "Oh, the ghost of the bay window. When you guys go to sleep she floats in she goes 'boo'." Cory nodded sarcastically.

"And we go 'ahh'." Topanga added in sarcastically. "We all laugh on how ghosts control the media." Cory nodded.

"What's the ghost's name?" Isabella asked her sister and Riley. "Are you making fun of us?" Riley asked them.

"Pretty sure we are." Cory told her as Topanga agreed. "No, we are." Topanga nods.

"I'm not." Isabella shook her head. "Yeah, Bells loves the supernatural world." Skylar nodded.