19. Class

*recap*
Addi- "We're gonna have the summer of our lives together, no boys or at least less boys"

"I'm in"

Ch- "it's gonna be so fun, let's travel together and take pictures and act like normal teenagers"

"Not normal, cool teenagers"

Addi- "it's gonna be the"

All of us- "BEST SUMMER EVER"

Maybe this break will not hurt this much if I do something fun
*end of recap*

Y/n, he just wants to have a break so he figures out his feeling, you're gonna get back after a time. I don't want him to know that I already miss him soooo put that resting bitch face on and go to your next class.

I get in and everyone turned from looking at someone to looking at me. Bruh i swear to god if they were looking at Payton kissing someone I'm gonna burst out laughing. Oops I actually laughed my ass of like fr, Payton kissing Riley. Was I mad? Definitely but I was in a good mood because of the girls and I'm not gonna let a bipolar lying bitch change it.

I stopped laughing and I took a seat a few rows in front of them with a wide smile on my face. I looked at my watch and saw that there's still 5 minutes until the class is gonna start. We have psychology and our teacher always asks us what we think it's important for people in different cases so it's a really cool class and I really like the teacher, we're like friends.

I started scrolling on insta and I dmed Charli since she's the only one having this class with me. She said she is gonna come in 1 minute so I waited for her and when she opened the door she said

Cha- "Y/n baby, we are going on a trip right after we finish school" she said literally screaming

"Chacha you better not be lying about this one" I said getting up and literally jumping on her. I wrapped my legs around her waist and hugged her really tight.

Cha- "How did Payton's skinny noodles arms carry you? You're literally so heavy" she said that as a whisper

"I'm not fat you dumb fuck"

Cha- "I didn't say you were, you're just heavy so get off before we fall"

"If that's what you want" I gott off her than made her trip herself so I was laughing really really hard. I didn't get to laugh too much because she grabbed my leg and I fell over her.

Cha- Get your titties off my face"

"You dragged me over you dingus"

Cha- "ugh okay sorry but I'm still so excited"

"Me too, where are we going?"

Cha- "Addison has a beach house and we're flying to Miami"

"Omg, it's gonna be so fun"

Cha- "I know right"

I was now laying on the floor besides her and the whole class literally heard us but we didn't really care. the teacher came in and she said

Mrs. Jones- "y/n, Charli, I missed you guys so much"

Y/n and Charli- "mrs Jones!" We went and hugged her really really tight. Now you understand what I meant with we're friends.

We returned to our seats and mrs Jones said that today we're gonna y'all about healthy and toxic relationship and the difference between them. Is she kidding? I'm gonna laugh. And I oop I really feel like laughing today.

Mrs- "Y/n can you tell me how a healthy relationship looks like in your opinion?"

"Sure. A healthy relationship is based on trust mostly even though jealousy is hot and the way you feel when you are with that person, the little things they do when they're around you. It really matters the way that person makes you feel, you can feel like you're a boss bitch or a freaking slave and there's no in between"

Mrs- "I know this is not really my business but how did you feel in your past relationships"

"There was only one and I really felt like a boss bitch"

Mrs- "oh dear, you're really mature and I love that about you"

"Thank u"

Mrs- "Riley what do you think about healthy relationships?"

R- "If you love him, nothing else matters"

"I love Ian and Tom Holland but something kinda matters, they don't like me back. And even if u know the person, if he doesn't like you back than it's a waste of time and emotions"

Mrs- "I totally agree, even the Ian and Tom part" she said and high fived me

Mrs- "anyone wants to tell me about toxic relationships?"

Mrs- "no one?"

Mrs- "Riley, can you tell us something about it?"

Riley- "sorry never been in one, #cantrelate"

"Ugh, for me a toxic relationship is when he chokes you too hard and you can die—..... "
almost everyone started laughing and Mrs. Jones, she's so cool.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, it really depends a toxic relationship can involve physical violence or mental. It's physical when the other person hits you an mentally when you keep forgiving them after every mistake, loving them with all you have that it hurts you inside"

Mrs- "Who here ever had a toxic relationship?"

Besides me, Payton, Riley and some nerds, everyone else raised their hands. Wow love hurts

Mrs-"Charli, was your last relationship toxic?"

Charli- "I'm in one now and I am really happy we have our ups and downs but he's the one for me and I know it"

"I'm telling Chase that—"

Charli- "shut upppp"

"I'm the chief bridesmaid"

Charli- "you're gonna be chief bridesmaid at our whole group's weddings"

Mrs- "I'm not married either"

"I call chief bridesmaid there too"

Mrs- "okay enough with the weddings, the class is over, thank u for answering my questions"

Ugh now i have to get my things from the dorm and talk to Payton, I'm so excited...

.
.
.
Hiiii! This is kind of a filler chapter, I was gonna end the story but I changed my mind so I'm still gonna update. Hope you like it and don't forget to vote. Please, my most voted chapters are the smuts—💀
Bye, I love you guys