chapter 3

Next day manyata woke up with a smile on her face as she was happy to be back at home with her family'.. She got out of her bed and went to have a shower'

after 30 minutes manyata came out of the bathroom and went straight to her wardrobe to find something to wear. Yes the servant could have done this for her but manyata liked doing stuff by herself, she was looking for a nice anarkali to wear and finally found one (manyata does wear western clothes and also traditional Indian clothes as well). She applied kajal, hint of blusher and a flavored lip-gloss and left her hair down. and once she was done she headed downstairs to the dining table.

Manyata: morning everyone she said sitting near J, and the rest greeted her back.

Brijraj: manyata you look amazing beta.

Manyata: thanks paa. She then heard someone speak and looked up to see girirag, vasundra and unnati walking towards the dining table.

Giriraj: not just amazing brij but she looks like an angel after all she is my beautiful angel.

Manyata smiled and went to Giriraj and vasundra and hugged them while unnati went to DS, brij, komal and manika and took their blessing and hugged j and Vijay.

Manyata loved Giriraj and vasundra and considered them just like her parents. Once they greeted each other they sat on the dining table. The youngster were talking with each other while the elders were doing the same

DS: Giriraj where is uday I thought he would come with you all.

Giriraj: maa Saab udayveer was meant to be here this morning but his flight got delayed so he will be here this afternoon.DS nodded.

Later on

Manyata was in her room looking for a book to read for ages but was not able to find any, Vijay entered and saw this.

Vijay: what happened M bhai looking for anything,

Manyata: I'm looking for a book to read.

Vijay: book to read or to look at something in that book he said with a sly smile.

Manyata: please Vijay bhai u clearly know that I like reading books so please stop ur nonsense,

Vijay bhai didn't want to give up and wanted to tease her a little more he went and sat on her bed.

Vijay: M bhai u know these days a lot of ppl keep their lovers pic in the book'.. I TELL YOU

Manyata: so what do you want me to do about it she was really annoyed as she couldn't find the book and on top of that vijay was annoying her.

Vijay: nothing well I was just thinking if you had done the same thing and just imagine if you did and someone saw it, omg what will happen then.

Manyata: please vijay bhai stop your nonsense otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do to u.

Vijay: aww poor baby here have some water he got up and handed her a glass of water.

Manyata took it and was about to drink it when she heard him speak again.

Vijay: Don't worry I won't tell about ur lover to anyone but if you find the book then please show me the pic.