chapter 12

Uday: princess you don't need to feel awkward with me… she slightly looked at him and gave a small smile….
 She got up and was about to leave when uday pulled her… and in few seconds manyata was sitting on udays lap.

Uday tucked few strand of hair behind her ears making her sightly shiver… he  also saw that she had a frown on her forehead and her eyes were slightly welling up…. He was a bit surprised that she didn't push him away…

manyata didn't push him away she didn't have that eneregy left.

Uday: manyata after finding out about our rokha you havent said a word to me please say something.

Manyata was just sitting there staring at him and after a few minues she managed to uttere some bits.

Manyata: why… why didn't anyone tell me about this… uday looked at her even he didn't know the answer to this.

Uday: to be honest manyata even I don't know y nobody told u about this in fact I found out about this 3 years ago and I decided to accept the fact.

Manyata: what if you had someone else in your life like you said in the party… uday pulled her a bit closer to him. She shivered.

Uday: manyata its true that I dated many girls but I never went beyond that… yes I did have some flash about the rokha but I couldn't join the pictures together. After I found out that I have been engaged to you from then I decided that only you will be in my life and that someone I was talking about is only you. 

Uday could see that manyata eyes was filling up with tears and soon it would poor down like a river he bought her closer and hugged her. Manyata closed her eyes and after few mintues manyata hugged uday back. 

Uday: princess nobody will force you into this relation it will be all up to u. manyata broke the hug and looked at him… uday saw tear stains on her fac and wiped it.

Manyata: and what do you want?

Uday: to be honest I was thinking of giving this realtionship a try but starting it from friendship….

Uday saw manyata go into deep thought…

Uday: but princess there is no need to hurry you can take your own time… manyata realised she was still sitting on uday lap and quickly got up.

Manyata: im so sorry uday. You should have told me to get up.

Uday: there is no need to be sorry manyata you have the rights. Manyata looked at him a bit surprised .

Manyata: so shall we go since our rooms are next to each other. Uday nodded

both walked in once reaching near their room… manyata was about to go in when she turned and called uday.

Manyata: uday…

Uday: yes manyata.

Manyata: thank you so much.

Uday: princess there is no need to thank me im sure anyone would have been shocked if they were in your place so relax.

Manyata: but I need to… so thank you very much uday… goodnight. She said giving him a smile.

Uday: goodnight and both walked into their own  room

Manyata just go into her bed when she heard unnati speak…. Unaati was sleeping in manyata room.

Unnati: manyata u feeling alright she said sitting on the bed.

Manyata: haan unnati I am and I would thank uday and everyone else for giving me time to think.

Unnati: manyata you know when I heard what purohit ji said I was shocked but also surprised then whe I asked dada if he knew about this you know he said that he knew this about 3 years ago now I know why he asked for your picture.

Manyata: even I was shocked unnati… but I guess I will have to make a descision actually maybe I have.

Unnati: and what is that.

Manyata: hear it when I tell everyone else good night and she slept before unnati can ask her…. Unnati made a face and went to sleep

In the morning manyata came down with unnati and saw that everyone was at the breakfast table. Both sat down on their seats and greeted everyone.

Manyata: Ds I have made a descison  All looked a bit worried as they didn't know what manyata has decided.

DS: and what is that beta. She said looking at giriaj, and brij

Manyata looked at uday and then at ds:

Manyata: DS I have decided that……..