chapter 11

Uday: I have princess I have already found someone. Manyata stood their somehow she didn't like it when he said that and turned around slowly to see uday looking into her eyes deeply' but the moment had to get destroyed by j, Vijay and unnati.

Vijay: m bhai u r still here'' oh god j seriously we r gone lose the bet m bhai has not gone yet which means that she is going to stay here till the party ends.

Manyata: aww so sorry vijay bhai but u know that I don't let anyone win easily

J: jiji just forget about this bet thing DS has been calling u she wants you to meet someone.

Manyata: but I just met DS few minutes ago.

J well she just told me to bring u' uday she wants u to come too'. And they all left to meet ds. Once they reached to DS they saw that the other elders were there 2.

DS: purohit ji it has been a long time since you have met the devgarh and jaighar kids here they are. Manyata, uday, j, vijay, unnati come and take Raj purohit ji blessing. The four nodded.

J and unnati took blessing together, and then vijay bhai and lastly uday and manyata. They touched the purohit ji feet and were going to go back to their place when they heard.

Raj purohit: mrinanali devi ji I still remember how yuvraj udayveer and rajkumari manyata were inspirable when they were young and did everything together  and im happy to see that their bond has not broken' its really good that you did their rokha when they were young' 

jay, unnati and vijay looked at each other being surprised.

However the only one who was shocked was manyata as she forgot about this rokha thing'.
She slowly turned towards uday and saw him looking all calm. DS took purohit ji from there so that he can meet other people

Manyata was about to say something when she felt someone holding her arm.. she turned and saw sia shaking her head'.. sia exactly knew how manyata was feeling.

Manyata: jiji y did u stop me.

Sia: manyata we are still in the party and I know you are shocked hearing this news but please till we don't reach to the palace don't say anything Please...

manyata  nodded and left from there'.

Uday saw manyata going from there.

Unnati: dada did u know about this. Uday turned and saw unnati standing their along with j and vijay

Uday: yes chotti I did he said still looking calm.

J: when did u find out about this?

Uday: when chotti and manyata went abroad for their studies'.

Unnati remembered how uday was demanding her to send him one of manyata picture and now she knew y. komal came towards them.

Komal: beta have any of you seen manyata.

Vijay: haan mami sa sia jiji told us that m bhai went home as she was feeling a bit down.

komal looked a bit worried and turned to look for sia and finally found her. She went towards her'

Komal: sia beta vijay told me that manyata went home because she was feeling a bit down.

Sia: haan ma this rokha came as a shock for her so I told her to go home.  Its better if she spends some time alone' after a while she spoke again'. Maa its better if the jaighar family come home with us now.

Komal: theek hain ill go and tell maa sa'. The party was nearly about to end and all were waiting for the guest to leave once the guest had gone only jaighar and devgarh family were there.

DS: where is manyata. She asked sternly. She really didn't like manyata leaving the party.

Sia: dadi saab I wanted to tell u all something.

Ds nodded for her to continue'. The thing is that manyata was shocked about hearing her rokha and she was feeling down so I told her to go to the palace.. they all looked at each other and decided to go to the devgarh palace.

One they reached there Brijraj told one of the servant to call manyata'' manyata was in her room in deep thoughts she was staring at her and udays childhood picture on the wall. When the servant knocked on the door that when she came out of her thoughts.

Servant: rajkumari manyata sorry to disturb you but mahraj brijraj has called you downstairs.

They all were sittng downstairs' and once manyata reached there she saw  ds giving her the stern look and she exactly knew that the stern look was for leaving the party.

DS: manyata can I know the reason for you leaving the party and that too without telling us.

J: DS sia jiji told us why m jij left the party then y r u asking her again. Ds put her hands up to make her stop speaking while j looked irritated.

Manyata: sia jiji has told u DS so I don't think I need to repeat myself.

DS: well you need to tell me princess manyata. Manyata looked up she knew her DS was upset that's why she called her princess manyata.

Manyata sighed. Im sorry DS but the rokha thing shocked me.

DS: manyata I know that after knowing about ur rokha with uday you must be shocked.. since you were too young to remember this'. But what about now... she was about to continue when giriraj interrupted her

Giriraj: sorry for interrupting you ma sa' manyata beta we know you are shocked but please don't take any decision quickly think about it carefully and whatever descions you take I promise you we all will agree with it.

vasundra: haan beta you uncle is right there is no need to rush you can take your own time.

Manyata smiled but she still has tears in her eyes. She turned to look at uday and saw him looking at her. ' but she knew she had to decide before making any stupid decision.

Manyata: DS, Giriraj uncle. vasundra aunty, ma, paa I need some time because not only mine but even udays decision is important.

Brijraj: I hope the result will be good. Giriraj why don't you all stay here since it's very late.

DS: haan brijraj is right' giriraj nodded and the jaighar family decided to stay at the devghar palace

It was about 11 and everyone was asleep. Manyata came out of her room and was walking towards the terrace as she was not able to sleep once she reached there she sat on the swings and was looking at the moon.

Manyata: even though I trying to think about mine and udays rokha in a normal way it still seems to be odd. Im just not able to accept it'. I mean why didn't anyone talk about it' yes I was young but when I grew up they could have told me then' now it might be really awkward going near uday' why god why do u have to bring complication in life. Her voice was shaking

Voice:  because when you have complication it will help you to be stronger in life and help you to tackle any kind of problem in life'

she turned around and saw uday standing there with his black west and hands in his trouser. She looked away from him and didn't say anything' after a moment she could feel uday sitting next to her.

Uday: princess you don't need to feel awkward with me' she slightly looked at him and gave a small smile'. She got up and was about to leave when uday pulled her' and in few seconds manyata was sitting on udays lap.