chapter 9

Manyata: uday leave me.

Uday:uh uh not until the party ends princess so whether u like it or not you have to stay with me till the party ends.

Manyata: erghh fine but don't keep coming close to me.

Uday: why kuch kuch hota hain kya he said coming closer''.

Manyata pushed him away and walked away from their while uday followed and stood next to her.

Manyata: Uday can I ask you a question. Uday sipped his drink.

Uday: of course you can princess.

Manyata: don't you have a girlfriend?
uday looked at her and she continued…..  no I mean if you do then wont it be a problem.

Uday: what do u mean?

Manyata let say if you had a girlfriend and she found out that you were here spending time with someone else then wont she like it.

Uday: now princess there would only be a problem if I had a girlfriend.

Manyata: ohh I thought you would since you keep on praising yourself that any girl would die to be with you and go crazy for you…… but I guess probably you lost that charm… no wonder y you haven't got any girlfriend. She said with a cheeky smile

Uday: princess I know I don't have any girlfriend but that doesn't mean that I have lost my charm…. Girls still die for me but it's just that I don't want to break their heart by staying with them only for a day or few hours…he said smirking

Manyata: hmmm if you haven't lost your charm then prove it to me. Uday smirked at her.

Uday: don't princess otherwise you will lose.

Manyata: I don't care if I win or lose prove it to me that you haven't lost ur charms on the other girl.

Uday: wait and watch

he went up to a young girl who was standing by herself….. he turned around and saw manyata still giving him a prove-it look…. he shook his head and stood near the girl. Uday started talking to girl and as usual his charm worked on that girl…… manyata saw the girl laughing and holding on to uday arm while uday tucked the girls hair….. manyata was giving uday a killer look….  uday knew that as he was watching all her expression from the corner of his eyes. Manyata couldn't take it anymore and walked towards them. The girl and uday turned around to look at her … she put up a fake sweet smile.

Manyata: uday I was looking for you everywhere and you are over here chatting

Uday: sorry princess I just had to prove something for someone and met this gorgeous girl he said looking at the girl who smiled shyly.

Manyata? Oh im sorry… well could you excuse me and uday please DS was calling him few minutes back. The girl nodded and went away.

Uday: so princess. ….

Manyata: so what uday…… she said angrily and folded her arms across her chest.

Uday: someone seems to be burning with jealousy he said whispering in her ears.

Manyata: I am not jealous.

Uday: I didnt mention ur name princess looks like even I have got an effect on you. He said smirking.

Manyata: please uday grow up you have no effect on me and I don't think you ever will….. she was about to walk away when he pulled her back……

Uday: so you think that I won't have that effect on you... Hmmm so there is a chance of me having an effect on you.

Manyata: nice joke uday she said rolling her eyes. Uday looked at her seriously.

Uday: if I don't have any effect on you then prove it to me…. She turned to look at him and saw his serious face.

Manyata: I don't think I have to.

Uday: oh yes u do princess you wanted me to prove you that I haven't lost my charm right and I even proved it to u so now its ur turn to prove it.

Manyata: and what if I don't.

Uday: then I will consider that even I have an effect on you…

Manyata: fine I will prove it to you…. So what do I have to do…. Uday smirked

Uday: much better…. Dance with me.

Manyata: WHAT? she kept her voice down realising she is still in the party….. dance and that with u… r u crazy

Uday: oh come on princess if I don't have any effect on you then y do u have a problem dancing with me...

Precap:  sorry the precap is still the same.