chapter 19

Uday: so princess u didn't answer me

Manyata: about what.

Uday: that u missed me..

Manyata: y would I miss u when u didn't bother to inform me that u were leaving.

Uday: hmmm so that's the matter...so u did missed me but u r not admitting it because I didn't inform u right.

Manyata: wrong.

Uday: offo princess I told u na when u cant lie then please don't ...now like a good girl admit it that u did miss me'.... Well u know what I know u did miss me because ur eyes told me everything'

manyata looked at him and turned to walk away however a small smile crept on her face while uday was looking at her walking away…

Uday to himself: princess I know u have started to consider me more than a friend but it will take u time to realise it.

Purohit ji had arrived and soon the pooja started… sia and daksh were sitting at the front for the pooja…wheras  manyata, j and unnati  sat behind them while vijay and uday were somehow sitting between the girls.

The the family members had all spread out…. the pooja was about to finish and everyone got up as purohit ji started to distribute sweets among everyone which were kept as Prasad… he soon came up to manyata and uday who were standing near each other and gave them Prasad but before leaving he said

Purohit: I wish the day comes soon where both of u get married and then give a good news soon…. Manyata cheeks turned red while uday looked away with a smile on his face however they heard the sibling laughing… the pooja had finished and the purohit ji had left after greeting everyone. Manyata went up to sia while Unnati went and hugged her dada as she didn't get time to speak to him.

Unnati: dada guess what me and manyata got our place in sanjeevani and we will be starting soon… also can u believe it me and manyata will be in charge of sia jijis delivery im so excited…. Uday smiled as he loved his sisters cute behaviour.

Uday : that is a very good news chotti im proud of u… congrats dear…

Unnati: thanks dada…. Uday saw manyata walking away

Uday: acha unnati I will be back in a minute… he caught up with manyata and pulled her to a empty corner

Manyata: uday what r u doing….

Uday: nothing princess I just came here to congrats my friend he said hugging her… manyata was shocked at this sudden hug ...she slightly kept distance by keeping her hands on his chest.

Manyata: congrats me for what she asked being confused.

Uday: princess I agree im hot but that doesn't mean u forget everything when I am around… he said teasingly with his usual smirk while manyata rolled her eyes.

Manyata: if u r done with ur self praising then please can u tell me what  r u congratulating me for?

Uday: sure princess he said pulling her closer…. After few seconds he spoke again…. Princess I came here to congrats u for getting ur place at the hospital….. manyata was very confused about udays behaviour one minute he would be flirting and the next minute he would be this lovely good friend.

Manyata: thanks she said still trying to read his eyes but was not able to….. erm uday can u let me go now everyone will start looking for us. Uday slightly brushed her waist before leaving her…. And both left from there….

The party was going on well however manyata could feel uday gaze on her now and then….  She was talking to unnati when someone came and hugged them from behind ... they both jerked from the sudden hug and turned around to see who it was….. however they were shocked but excited to see their friend standing in front of them.

Unnati: omg jagat how r u she said hugging him…

uday and vijay bhai were standing few feets away from the girls looking at them curiously….. jagat had met manyata and unnati at one of their friends common party and since then them three were always together at parties…

Jagat: im fine unnati how r u….. unnati smiled and replied back.

Unnati: im fine thank u….

manyata then hugged jagat… uday slightly felt possessive when he saw jagat hugging manyata and on top of that his hands were on her bare waist.

Jagat: I missed u sweetie…. Jagat always calls manyata sweetie…and uday didn't like this  

Manyata: I missed u too…..  when they broke their hug… unnati told jagat about sia expecting… and also how the two girls are accepted in sanjevani while he felt proud for his two friends and hugged them again from both side…. Uday who didn't like jagat standing close to manyata walked up to them….

Uday: excuse me sorry to disturb u but I need to speak to manyata alone so can I take her… unnati and manyata could see that uday was trying to control his anger but didn't know y…. princess I will be in ur room… he said the last bit and walked off…

Manyata: unnati, jagat I will be back soon… both nodded and manyata left to meet uday in her room… while she was walking she was talking to herself… what happened to uday all of a sudden and y did he seem to be angry… she sighed…. Seriously I can never understand this mysterious guy

she walked in to her room closing the door and saw udays back facing her… hearing the door close uday turned around to face her… and for the first time manyata slightly was nervous by seeing him angry….

Uday: who was that guy?… she looked at him for a second trying to figure out why he was asking that question.

Manyata: jagat

Uday: where did u meet him…. She felt odd with his questions and didn't like his seriousness with her.

Manyata: me and unnati met him at a friends party. Uday nodded however the image still flashed in his mind where jagat hands were on manyata bare waist…

Uday: why does he call u sweetie only I didn't hear him calling unnati sweetie. Now manyata rolled her eyes at udays question

Manyata: now how would I know that… he probably likes calling me sweetie…

Uday walked up to manyata and pulled her close to him his hands were caressing the area of her waist where jagat touched her… and manyata slightly realised uday was getting jealous and also is possessive seeing her with someone else.

Uday: r u sure princess that he just likes calling u sweetie.. or is it because he likes u in another way…

Manyata: uday... jagat is only my friend nothing more and nothing  less…

Uday: wow princess already siding him huh… he said pulling her more.closer

Manyata:  u think he calls me sweetie because he like me... then what about u?…. uday was confused now... manyata continued to speak….. u only call me princess so what is that supposed to mean? she said looking into his eyes….

Uday: I don't know but all I know is that I cant see any other guys so close to u he said pulling her even more closer manyata gasped…. his hands were caressing her waist making goose bump appear and he saw her cheeks turning red he  was slowly moving closer to her and his eyes were focusing on her lips while her eyes were closed…. Their lips were about to be locked  when they heard a knock on the door…  uday gave a angry look to the door while manyata realised what was going to happen she went and opened the door and saw a maid standing there with her head low

Maid: sorry to disturb u  rajkumari ji but rajmata is looking for u and yuvraj sa downstairs… manyata nodded her head while she didn't look at uday thinking she might get lost into his eyes again…

Precap: manveer first date….😳😉