Chapter 19-The First Kiss

Start from the beginning

I blushed not knowing what to say in return so I just stood there looking down not meeting his gaze. It's not that I'm in love with him but he gave me something which I strongly believe that it was a compliment. But someone has to ruin the moment.

"Yeah, my girl friend is damn cute and pretty right?" I heard Jungkook saying and I glared at him when he placed a hand on my waist and hugged me from the side. He seemed to be unaffected by my daggers as he kept smiling towards his hyungs.

"oh my god, then it's true! You have a girlfriend! Namjoon was right! Oh my god! Congratulations to both of you. I'm proud of you my boy. I'm so happy right now." he squealed in Joy and gave Good-Job pat on Jungkook's shoulder. Wait, isn't he overreacting a little bit.

"Oh come on! Hyung. You're reacting like she's pregnant or something." Yoongi said with not so interested face and Namjoon gave a small chuckle. Why are you bringing my Virgin pregnancy in the middle? Just why?

"Well, she will be! sooner or later. That's not a problem." Jungkook said while bringing me closer to him with his hand still on my waist and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm - will - kill - you" I mouthed to him and he just chuckled at my words. I'm being serious bish. I'm not Joking.

"OK, then where's Mr. Jung? I need to meet him. We will be back in the office when you reach Korea. Nice to meet you y/n." with that Namjoon left the place searching for Hoseok. Wait! What does he have to do with Hoseok?

"Y/n! I hope that you're free this evening. Jungkook it's been a long time let's go to our guest house in here. I will cook for you guys." Jin stated but even before I could answer Yoongi spoke.

"Yeah, we will come over. It's been a long time since we ate your food." yoongi said while nodding his head up and down.

"I didn't ask you idiot. But anyways I'm leaving with Joon we will be waiting for you bye." Jin left while waving his hand and I saw him disappearing with Namjoon.

"Why does Namjoon need to meet Hoseok?" But instead of answering my question he asked a question in return.

"Why did you blush when Namjoon Hyung called you cute?" Excuse me? What! I looked at him with a frown to see if he's joking but his face is stiff don't tell me he's serious!

"He gave me a compliment and of course I would blush. Why are you asking?" I crossed my arms and quirked up my eyebrows.

"Now, can you answer my question." I continued.

"I think you already heard about Director Kim and secretary Kim, didn't you?" That's when I realized Namjoon is secretary of Jin and they're the one who went abroad to settle down the foreign branches. What kind of sorcery is this?

.....................

I'm the kitchen now. Along with Jin. I mean director Jin. Yes, we came to their so called guest house and trust me it's ducking big. It's huge. Just like they show in movies. Jungkook is with Namjoon I don't know where they went but they said they will be back soon and Yoongi is just taking a nap as always.

"So, y/n! What do you think of Jungkook? Is he treating you good?" Jin asked and leaned back on the kitchen counter as he closed the lid of the pot which is boiling.

"If he's not treating you good then tell me, I will make him regret." he added while cracking his fingers ready to fight which made me laugh.

"No Direc-"

"Oh come on! Just call me Jin!..or oppa will be nice too. You're younger than me." he interrupted my words. And I just nodded while smiling. He's funny and cool maybe I should say he's down to earth. So friendly and talkative.