News (Important!)

Hey peeps!

What's up. Okay I know my last author's note was a bit dramatic but I was really feeling low. This novel is a part of my life and letting it go was literally the biggest task ever. I am a big crier guys. I cry when novels are over or a series or a movie in fact. So it was a bit obvious I would cry for this one. Thankyou guys for everything, your votes and comments. Biggest thankyou to silent readers. Cause I know you being silent doesn't mean that you don't like it. The number of views says that you don't.

Getting back to the news. I am writing a SEQUEL!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH

I couldn't help myself. It is all gonna be in third person's view so you'll get to know all the emotions in everybody's at a point of time. I am trying my best to make it better than before.

I should probably tell you this before that it will start on a sad note. I'm really sorry. But you should know that I am a sucker for happy ending, so eventually it will all get really really awesome. Below is the discription of the new book, and cover is above

Its been 5 years since Ross and Laura broke up. Nobody knew what was the reason of break up, they just saw the shattered pieces of the two. What happens when avoiding each other for so may years they have no choice but to stand under same roof......

For first few weeks I'll post every Friday or Saturday cause I have some chapters pre written. I'll try to continue the trend if I could. But please guys don't bash me if I don't.

So guys get Ready for

Raura: R5 and the Songwriter: Still Within

_

______________________________________________________________

I hope you guys will shower the same love to the new book as you did for this one. See you guys with the second part
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!