18:Pass Me By

Birthday special......so guys today is my birthday. I'm so happy that I've spend my birthday writing. Since I can't throw you all a party....here is my little treat. Hope you enjoy today's chapter. Oh I just noticed a coinki-dink, it's my 18th birthday and 18th chapter.
_________________________________________________

Laura POV

Its concert time. I was down with the audience cheering for my favorite band. We are currently in Nashville and it's a sold out show. Even I couldn't get a ticket. Luckily Ryland bought a ticket for his Girlfriend Sav, but she couldn't make it, so I was sorted.

Right now they are singing PASS ME BY. We agreed on releasing it as a single 3 weeks back when we were in Lawrence. We will be going to merge it in our new album later. Touring with them was so awesome. It's surely tough to share one bathroom with 9 people but still, we get to see so many different places. I so wish we could explore Nashville too but tommorow morning R5 has a interview so that they talk about their new single. And just after the interview we leave for Atlanta.

Tonight most probably we are renting a hotel room for us. We normally do that when we stay the night in the same city. Well to be honest, we need different bathroom and a comfy bed time to time otherwise, these rockstars are not even going to sing a slow song. They bowed and that's the end of the concert.

I again went up backstage.

"Guys amazing concert" I said

"Thanks Laur" Riker said side hugging me.

"I think we should crash in hotel tonight" Rocky said. Everyone agreed. And we slept in the hotel which was about 10 miles have away from the concert venue.

Next day we woke and I helped all of them to get ready for the interview. It took us fifteen minutes to reach the set.

.............................

"Hey it's Kelly Martin and I'm here with the the teen idols. R5" the interviewer said. Me and Ryland were behind the camera watching them. Mark and Stormie just went for a walk.

"So, your new single is out. I heard it. Awesome work guys. So what is this song about?" Kelly asked

" Well the describes a story of a boy who met a girl and fell for her, and he there is no way he is just letting her go.That's it." Riker explained

"Can we expect a music video of it?" She asked.

"We have few ideas in our mind, it'll be out soon" Rocky said casually.

" So most of the R5ers noticed that there is a lot of change in your music. What's the reason behind it?"

"Well it's all because of our new songwriter. She is amazing." Ross said. I smiled looking them.

"Oh well, who is she and how did you find her? Everyone knows you have a new songwriter but no one knows her"

"Oh, then why don't you meet her? Hey Laur come here" Ratliff said calling me. Oh hell no. I've never given a interview. I can't even stand in front of class and say something. I whispered no to them but Ryland pushed in front of camera. Oh this is a night mare.

"Hey" I waved Kelly. I sat between Ross and Rocky on the couch.

"Oh so she is the master mind of the house. So since we don't know anything about you, let's start with your name." She said.

"Laura Marano"

"So Laura, what's your song writing process?"

"Oh I think we can describe this in the best way. Let's shoot guys" Rocky spoke up, probably sensing my nervousness.