Part 11 - Farewells

HwaYi POV

Goodbye New York......

Goodbye Infinite.......

Goodbye Hoya.......

The tears started to fall as I waited for the bus bound for home.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring. I looked down and saw that it was Hoya. "Hello" I answered as happily as I could.

"Where are you?" he asked. "Should I come out and get you?"

Hoya POV

"No!" she shouted in reply, but regained her composure and said "The fans would mob you if you did that."

"Then hurry up and get back here" I joked.

Suddenly I head a voice in the background "Now boarding Bus 235 at gate 4!"

Bus? She couldn't be. She wouldn't. I quickly stood up "Where are you HwaYi?"

HwaYi POV

Crap! I can't believe he heard that. I sighed to myself. I guess there is no point in lying to him now. "I'm on my way home."

"Why?" I could tell he was shocked and upset.

"I'm not so good with goodbyes, so it's just better this way. Tell the others I had a great time for me" I choked up a bit. "Goodbye Hoya."

I grabbed my ticket and rushed to the gate to board the bus. Once I was seated, the tears began to flow uncontrollably.

Hoya POV

After she hung up, I made a B line for the door, but Sunggyu stopped me.

"Let me go!" I screamed at him.

"What are you going to do?" he screamed back at me.

"I have to stop her! I can't let her go! I love her!" I started sobbing.

"I know how you feel Hoya......"

"Then let me go!"

"Do you really think that would make her happy?" he was getting really upset.

I looked up at him in shock. What is he talking about? "Hyung....."

"Do you really think she would be happy if you gave up everything you worked so hard for, just to chase after her?"

I thought for a moment, but couldn't answer.

Sunggyu placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Now is not the time to chase her. You're only going to make her push you away if you do that."

"Then what should I do?"

He sighed a bit, but said "First, we need to finish our World Tour."

"But Hyung!"

"Listen Hoya" he looked at me seriously "How do you think the fans will react if they find out about her?"

I thought about it for a moment and realized what he was getting at. Our fans wouldn't like it if we were dating. "So what do I do Hyung? I love her too much to let her go!"

"I'm not saying you have to stop loving her. I'm saying you have to be smart about this" he stressed the importance of his words.

I listened to what Sunggyu had to say and knew he was right. We gathered our belongings and returned to the hotel. The next day, we left New York and continued on our World Tour leaving HwaYi behind.