Dorms

Shuichi's POV

Me and Kokichi walked to the dorms together. The dorms had been switched around. The plates that had our avatars were moved so that they were next to each other. We walked up the stairs and opened the door. The room looked like the rooms we had before. The bed in the middle, a tv, etc. The room was a color in between purple and blue. I wondered, how did they get the rooms changed so quickly? I brushed it off. Kokichi walked in and sat down on the bed. I sat down with him. "So, what do you wanna do?" He said. "There's not much to do here." Kokichi fell backwards onto the bed. "I mean, I guess we could get to know eachother more?" I suggested. It wasn't very fun, but it was something to do. Kokichi sat up. "Sure!"

     Kokichi was laying down, and I was sitting up on the wall. "You've never told us about your little group." I told him. "Well, it's a secret organization, so I can't really tell you much about that." He said. "Oh. Well, could you atleast tell me the name?" I asked him. "Did you even hear what I just said?" He said, sarcastically. "Sorry." I laughed. Kokichi flipped onto his side. "Well, I'm tired." He said. "Oh, okay. Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight." Kokichi replied. He flipped the blanket over himself and fell asleep. (Wait did I mention that there was only one bed-) I layed down next to him. I looked at him for a moment before closing my eyes and falling asleep next to him.