When I first say saw you

Hi this is my fanfic ever. This is about Tododeku from BNHA. If you think I messed up leave a comment and I will try again thank you:)

Deku POV:
Bye mom!

3rd person POV:
Deku walks into his new room, excited that he finally made it into college. He was looking at his new schedule getting ready for the next day. He begins organizing his All Might action figures and admiring his posters. *knock knock*

Deku POV:
I wonder who is here? I start to open the door when I see red and white hair. OMG... Todoroki -kun!

3rd person POV:
Deku tilt's head in question why Todoroki is at his dorm, or how he knew what dorm was his.
"Hi Todoroki-kun how did you find me."
"Hey Midoriya, Mrs.Inko told me you were.."
"Ohhhh.... I didn't know that you were here?!"
That's awesome!"
Deku said punching his shoulder.
* an awkward silence went by*
" so...Midoriya how have you been?"
" I've been great, would you like to come in?"
" Actually I can't right now,I have to go but I was stopping by to say hi."
" Welp goodnight Midoriya." * Todoroki waves bye*
" Bye Todoroki-kun."
Deku plops down on the bed and starts to think.
" I wonder what my life would be like now that I am in college. Do I party, do I drink? I guess I can shower."
Deku starts to get ready to get in the zshower when he get a text. * ding*
Deku looks at his phone, it was a text from  Todoroki.
" Hey Midoriya just making sure you are settling in goodnight again- Todoroki"
" I'm settling in great thanks and goodnight Todoroki-kun."
Deku finally get in the shower.
Deku gets' out the shower and set his alarm for the next morning.
" I can't wait till tomorrow and start my new college life."