【3-1】

My automatic clock woke me up at six in the morning. I groaned softly happy that the nightmare I had was over. Imagine me actually having a daughter with (F/n) of all people. Ha.

I noticed that Zelda wasn't at the foot of my bed. Wait—

I got out of bed and walked over to the guest room that I put K.C in in my dream. She was there sleeping like a bump on a log. I held the bridge of my nose in annoyance. Okay... fine. It doesn't matter. Amelie is getting the girl a nanny and I can tolerate spending the nights with her.

I tried waking her up, but it was impossible just like her mother. Once they were out, they were out. How deep of a sleeper can one person be?

I continued to shake her she would just groan and turn over. Maybe if I was nicer, I'd be more patient but I wasn't. I got a spray bottle that was just filled with water and sprayed her.

She jumped up from the contact with the cold liquid. She groaned in annoyance at me.

"Not cool, Levi." She said.

"Get ready. We're leaving in two hours." I told her. I exited her room and went through my morning routine. I looked at my phone and saw text from Petra.

Strawberry Hun: I miss you, babe.
Strawberry Hun: Italy is amazing. We should go together sometime.

Me: Say the word and we will.
Me: When are you getting back.

Strawberry Hun: Monday.

Me: Let me take you out.
Me: We could something nice.

Strawberry: I can't wait.

I put my phone down. I poured Zelda's food in her bowl. I started preparing breakfast before a little someone came trudging in. "Good morning," she greeted. She was dressed for the day but obviously still very sleepy.

"Morning." I replied.

She climbed up to the high stool chair and looked at what I was making. It was just pancakes with a green smoothie.

"Levi, what's your favorite food?" K.C asked.

I thought for a second, "Chicken Alfredo." I responded that was the only meal that stood out at the time. "What about you, brat? What's your favorite food?"

"I can't choose between Mexican rice and jollof rice, they've both really good." K.C responded. "Mmm, what about your favorite color?"

"Extremely dark blue... Why are you asking me so many questions?" I asked.

"I just want to get to know you. You're my dad afterall, don't you want to get to know me too." She stated. I finished with breakfast she jumped down from the chair and sat sat the dining table. I placed a plate in front of her. I shrugged at her question not really caring all that much.

This was just for the summer and then she was back with her mom. I didn't have even to waste cares on her.

She didn't say anything to me being cold. She got honey from the counter and poured it on her pancakes. I got us forks and knives. With nothing else to say we ate in silence.

"Did Mom break up with you because you're mean?" K.C asked. I glared at her from her backhanded question.

"Tch, no." I replied.

"Then why did you end the relationship? Weren't you guys about to get married?"

"That was a long time ago. I don't even remember. Knowing your mother, it was probably because of her."