.Where Were You Last Night.

You woke up the next morning dazed. You quickly changed.

"Where were you last night?" Addison demanded leaning against the doorframe, already dressed, a hand placed firmly against her hip

"Where were you last night?" Addison demanded leaning against the doorframe, already dressed, a hand placed firmly against her hip. "I... went into the... Forbidden... Forest..."You answered hesitantly. Lying was pointless Addison always saw through it as you did for her as well. Her eyes widened. "You What?!" She yelled. "Shhh!" You shushed her harshly. You definitely didn't want your parents to find out but lucky for you they were good sleepers.

"Don't you know how dangerous that is?" Her voice was now a whisper, as she was a gracious soul! 🙏 "So did you see the werewolves?" She asked amused. "Yeah." You answer. "Really what was it like?" She asked amused. "Odd, not like Seabrooke at all." You answered as Addison nodded. Just then you remembered the deal you made with the werewolves. You thought you might as well tell her about their theory. You always new how your sister felt as if she didn't fit in, as did you, and you didn't want to get her hopes up that she was possibly the great alpha.

"Addison... They think...." You paused, afraid to continue on with your sentence. "They think what?" Addison asked intrigued. "They think... uh... that you should... come to their cave too!" You kinda lied. Addison's face lit up. "Really?!" She asked excitedly. You nodded. "Addison!Y/n! Time for breakfast!" Your mother exclaimed. "Coming!" Addison answered. "So you won't tell on me right?" You asked. "Of course." Addison answered as the two of you made your way down a flight of stairs.

 As you sat at the table your parents stared at you differently as you ate your breakfast

As you sat at the table your parents stared at you differently as you ate your breakfast. "What?" You asked not sure what they were so disturbed about. "Where we're you last night?" Your eyes widened. THEY KNEW!! "I uh... well..." You didn't know what to say. If they found out about you going into the Forbidden Forest you would die. "She was... helping a friend out on some homework." Addison offered for you. You looked over at her and smiled.

"And it was late when we finally finished and since those 'scary' werewolves are around I decided to stay the night." You added. Apparently together you and Addison are good liars because your parents bought it! They nodded. "Okay darling. Just next time you do that make sure you send a text or calls us just so we're aware." Your mom answered. You smiled, "Yes mother," You answered. You felt bad for lying to your parents, but it had to be done.

You and Addison soon left for school as Seabrooke High students are expected to keep perfect records. Perfect Attendance. Perfect Grades. Perfect Everything. It was so annoying everything had to be just perfect. "Thanks for helping me lie out of that one." You thanked your sister. "I couldn't let my lil' sis get grounded." She answered smiling. "Shut Up!" You groaned you also hated it when she made a big deal about how she is TWO MINUTES OLDER!!

You walked in and immediately turned to the werewolves. A smile immediately invaded your features as you spotted Wyatt.

 He looked up from the deep conservation with his pack

He looked up from the deep conservation with his pack. He spotted you as he quickly smiled and waved you over. You quickly waltzed over there standing beside him. "You should come to the den tonight again. The pack likes you." Wyatt said as you joined him. "I will. And Addison is coming too." You told the pack as they whooped as if they had just won something. You just hoped they didn't  feel too disappointed that the Great Alpha wasn't your sister.